+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: The best EA

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, actually EA can help your trading automation but you can't lewave that EA work alone, first you need to set it up and learn how it works, then try it on your demo or cent account. After that, you can run it with real account, but keep eye on it, especially on every market news

Quote Originally Posted by manikah View Post
    I think it is not better to believe any EA as a 100% profitable.Ok some EA gives you profit regularly In one year EA gives you 364 days profit but one day may for you bad day.In that day you lost every things even more that previous 364 days.I never depend on EA.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    I won't really give my account to an ea to have full control of my trading account. Rather, i will program it in a way that, i will still have partial control of my account, and that will be if i will consider trading with an expert in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hechelef View Post
    The best EA in trading forex is your mind do not be greedy...
    in trading in the forex market in automatically so I do not think there will be a trading tool that can be 100% safe and good if we do as long as I would do this trade sir
    because if I'm going to use this trade then I too should be ready to take the risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA would be perfect if we know and understand well the strategies we use

so that we will know that we have the funds
    funds that we traded perjual

so that we can benefit
    free time and non-financial

Banned manikah is on a distinguished road manikah's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is not better to believe any EA as a 100% profitable.Ok some EA gives you profit regularly In one year EA gives you 364 days profit but one day may for you bad day.In that day you lost every things even more that previous 364 days.I never depend on EA.

Member raulanalyst is an unknown quantity at this point raulanalyst's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agreed but however based on your minds strategy if EA is perfected and tested then there is possibility of best EA which is profitable. Afterall, EA is based on manual human analysis of system and strategy derived from it.

Junior Member hechelef is an unknown quantity at this point hechelef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

The best EA

The best EA in trading forex is your mind do not be greedy...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hechelef For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-12), Unregistered (1), Vinita (2018-10-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open