+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: The best EA

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's not higher to believe any Ea as a 100 percent profitable.OK some Ea provides you profit frequently In one year Ea provides you 364 days profit however someday could for you unhealthy day.In that day you lost each things even a lot of that previous 364 days.I ne'er rely on Ea...........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Win20x is an unknown quantity at this point Win20x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no profitable ea will publish on the net..
    the owner will keep for self...
    so, don't think get good ea on the net.
    that my opinion...

you can use an EA , but you need to control trend market then decide ea for buy or sell only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Win20x For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member andremumet is an unknown quantity at this point andremumet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    make use of EA without knowing the basic EA took the decision to enter the market, it is like a road without knowing the way ....... so advice from me if you use EA EA should know how they work (especially for beginners)

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA ko istmal karna is not bad. But totally EA pay depend karna ya theak nahe ha q k they are artificial and can not think or guess as man can. Human mind is best ya i agree. But agar ap EA use kar rhy ho to usy phly test karna chahya.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to forex_adviser For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Inkar11 is an unknown quantity at this point Inkar11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is big online money market which gives you a offer of EA (Epert Advisor). EA gives you the best advice but I am not 100% agree with this EA because this EA is some kind of robots. Robots are machine which prepared by the human beings. So in my personal opinion the best EA for Forex online money trading market is you own. For your business yourself is the best Expert Advisor.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inkar11 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned super27 is on a distinguished road super27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bilkul theek best Ea forex trading me ap ka mind hai, forex robots ko bohot se traders use karte hain ,mere khayal me manual trading kafi ziada behtar hai, ap ko chaye achi strategy banaen aur trading plan bhi banaen .....

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    ery khayal main Ea pa ankhain band kar k yaqen nahe karna chahya q k ya manual ha aur haramy experiance aur thinking ko use karta ha.Ea pa had say zyada aitbar ap ko naqsan b day sakta ha EA is V.good but not the perfect so always depend on your analysis.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

yes EA is more reliable but not the perfect.kise b cheaz py ankhain bnd kr k yaqen nahe kr lena chahya aur ea b to hamry analysis pa he dependent ha. I my self use ea.

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am newbie in forex mujy ea kay bary main atna knowledge nhe hai. main just post kerta hai or forex ko learn ker reha hon. please shear u r experience in ea

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 51fctn For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-11-26)

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by edumund View Post
    Yes, I quite agree with the good EA is just a machine, it can not effectively analyze the psychological changes of traders, he may be in the test. But in the firm to operate in uncertain, man himself is the best tool
    yes i agree with you, in this world nothing is 100% perfect ea
    each has advantages and disadvantages
    the best just the man himself

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hechelef View Post
    The best EA in trading forex is your mind do not be greedy...
    Yes, I quite agree with the good EA is just a machine, it can not effectively analyze the psychological changes of traders, he may be in the test. But in the firm to operate in uncertain, man himself is the best tool

15. The Following User Says Thank You to edumund For This Useful Post:

kim123 (2018-03-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open