+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 65716380. News Trading.

Member Bethirani is on a distinguished road Bethirani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to THE analysis That GBP/JPY can be bullish right after testing strong assistance of 142.75 AND did not break it, my partner and i open the latest trade in Eur/JPY on buy order, It will eventually follow In line with corelation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saim000 is an unknown quantity at this point saim000's Avatar
    Thanks
    This forum a good teacher and your friend which is guide in you difficult time . me also a good trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rubel123 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Howdy,
    The job facts (non farm payroll) was released today and also above 200, 000 jobs was produced in the states, his or her unemployment price was excellent plummeting by 7. 9 to 7. 7 pct.

Right now we wide open sell with EUR/USD.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A new buy was opened, on GBP/JPY since the BOJ Governor will step down on 19th march, i relish a bullish mode in this pair from now till 19th.
    Patience is Key.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Based on my analysis that GBP/JPY will be bullish after testing strong support of 142.75 and did not break it, i open a new trade on Eur/JPY on buy order, it will follow based on corelation.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member rohid is an unknown quantity at this point rohid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading the news is very good friend, as a beginner I have not been able to use the analysis of news. I will learn from you, good luck

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rohid For This Useful Post:

ishvara (2013-03-12)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In GBP/JPY, 142.76 support is still intact and then this means that the trend remains upwards. I opened buy at 143.10 to exit at 144.00 and possibly 144.50
    Patience is Key.

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    The Job data (non farm payroll) was released today and over 200,000 jobs was produced in the united states, their unemployment rate was excellent falling from 7.9 to 7.7 percent.

Now i open sell on EUR/USD.
    Excellent, Congratulation...I believed that profit was yours sir/madam ishvara. It was fall down more than 150 point. Many trader get profit and also loss their money tonight. The job data (Non Farm Payroll) was added my experience about fundamental. Thank You so much...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alfa3 For This Useful Post:

ishvara (2013-03-09)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Job data (non farm payroll) was released today and over 200,000 jobs was produced in the united states, their unemployment rate was excellent falling from 7.9 to 7.7 percent.

Now i open sell on EUR/USD.
    Patience is Key.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

65716380. News Trading.

Account Number - 65716380

Investor password - fuvv3hh.

My trades involves news trading on any pair + simple Trend buying and selling.
    Last edited by ishvara; 2013-03-08 at 07:42 PM.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread