+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 60514388-trading strategies beginners, eur / jpy

Banned samadshahid is an unknown quantity at this point samadshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    any strategy easy not easy bu beginner to guess about any currency pair we can see the market rate first then select .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur / jpy main trading kartay waqt aap market ko achhi tarah watch kar lain to aap ko iss main trading kay sammay aasani ho ge iss market main bhe trading kay leay hummain profit hasil karnay main koe dikat nhe hoati hay kunkeh iss main bhe dily up and down ziada he hoata hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned saim000 is an unknown quantity at this point saim000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks provide contest to take good decision about trade .

Senior Member rohid is an unknown quantity at this point rohid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    last day of the contest, I will wait for the right moment to order

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sell ej = 124.78
    the grounds, EJ will change the direction of the long-term trend

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 AM ----------

close order sell
    because, a forbidden act greedy traders, and the market will change the short term trend

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buy EJ = 125.02

because. price above the MA 20 to continue uptrend

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for the support guys, I hope you do well in this contest

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    hopefully you are successful in this contest, because the martingale system for me is a very dangerous, I have had success with the system, but trading in your hands hopefully be successful, good luck ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to metic1 For This Useful Post:

rohid (2013-03-09)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

60514388-trading strategies beginners, eur / jpy

login = 60514388
    investor = 3yoihyt

I'll try your luck in this contest, please support the participants

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

as a beginner trader, I do not have a good strategy, I use a martingale system with MA20 indicator, as a point of entry

---------- Post added 03-07-2013 at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-06-2013 at 05:01 PM ----------

op=buy
    since, prices have touched the MA20 as a point of support. see the picture

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

OP=BUY
    by looking at a smaller time frame, the price has touched MA20. I did buy. as shown

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 03-07-2013 at 03:04 PM ----------

I did a close profit, because at the TF M5, candles have touched MA20. as shown

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

after passing the news I try to order = buy. the grounds, bullish candle close above MA20 on TF5M

Last edited by rohid; 2013-03-08 at 09:30 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rohid For This Useful Post:

metic1 (2013-03-09)

+ Reply to Thread