+ Reply to Thread

Thread: your feelings

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me bohat acha feel karta hon aur acha hi expect karta hon. kio k agr aap bura socho gay to ziada posibilty he loss ki.. mind ko cool rakhna chaeye ta k fully concentrate ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel so good.. i want to make money and i am sure i will be successful in my dream one day.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel so much excited. it is very funtastic plattform to learn and earn. i just love it. many people around the world now attached with this plattform and earning and improving their lifestyle.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i fell good and beter whis i use the forex trading it is the way of sucess and i got money and on the other hand when i go for the loss i fell sad

Senior Member kkobir is an unknown quantity at this point kkobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    I feel very good while doing business in forex because it gives me money,knowledge and pleasure along with that ensure appropriate use of valuable of time.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel that i become rich if i have good profit :-) and planning for my money but when i have a loss then i just mood off and very worried :-(

Senior Member farooq4455 is an unknown quantity at this point farooq4455's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am feeeling very good when i get good profit and becoame sad when i loss.

Senior Member zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

your feelings

What do you feel when trading forex?

+ Reply to Thread