+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 530 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Market Pays You to be Discipline.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han bhai jan men ap ki bat say agree kurta hun g dunya men koi kam bhe ho jub tuk aap us ko quaidah or kanoon kay sathh nahen kuro gay ap us men kamyab nahen ho suktay g so forex to aik inter national market hay g ap nay thhora sa diseplin ko miss kiya to ap ko aik buray loss ka samna kurna puray ga g hr qism ka kam diciplin sa kia jay to kamiabi milty ha other wise nakami hoti ha forex depend krta ha diciplin pa agr hm rules ko brake krta haen to hmara loss hota, agr hma best trader bnna ha to hma hr diciplin ko follow krna chahea

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-29), zohaib1 (2019-12-25)

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dealing control is extremely very much critical in forex currency trading. Self-discipline would be the key of just about any success. While forex currency trading is usually completely complex marketplace, so every 2nd here is need control to be able to success in currency trading. So end up being control for being success. bilkoool theek farmaya hai ap ny or mai apki baat k saaath bilkool agreed hoon k ye market umay diciplined kar deti hai or apka life styl or attiude kaafi different ho jata hai, , , plans bna'ny hty hai,, target oriented hona parta hia hai self motivated hona hta hai etc

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    discipline is the most important thing in forex trading. if you want to get profit every day on forex then you must have discipline. like a trading strategy where you get big profits. people who are successful in trading also follow this strategy and Yes I agree with you. If you become a student you can make money from here. But if you trade here without discipline and want to make money, you will lose money. I lost here a lot of time because of my discipline. I think every trader must be disciplined to make money from here. It's important to be disciplined to be a successful trader.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course , Discipline is very important in trading if we do our trade with discipline we can earn lots of profit . discipline is a key of mind if we do our trade with discipline we can control our emotion greed we do our trade well and we follow all the business plan properly when we do our trade good we earn good profit . discipline is very important not only business in very field of life . For getting success discipline is very important . All know successful trader also a well discipline person . In fact in case you follow discipline trading as per your strategy and will keep discipline in following forum guidelines it pays you in sort of enhanced trading performance. It indicates if I trade as per systematic of own designed trade plans, then there'll not be no chances for sudden massive losses. This'll ensure long operate. If we will manage to operate long, then creating profit is simply next step.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, market pays me for being disciplined and simply taking after my own arrangements. It implies provided that i trade according to orderly of own composed trade plans, then there won't be no chances for sudden huge losses. This will guarantee long run. In the event that we can devise a workable plan to run long, then making benefit is just next step. greaaat guys realy would like higher dicipline guys... Trading discipline is greatly necessary in forex trading. Discipline is that the key of any success. As forex trading is absolutely technical market, forex is a very good work. thus each second here is would like discipline to success in forex. So be discipline to remain success. thanks.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I as well agree which market pays me for becoming disciplined and merely following my terribly own plans. It indicates in the event i trade as per systematic of own designed trade plans, then there won't be no chances for shocking massive losses. This can ensure long operate. If we can manage to firmly operate long, then making profit is merely next step. excellent post here current market definitely pays you to be regimented almost like we are trading using self-discipline we will get a large amount of options to produce earnings so they can recuperate each of our deficits but if there is not necessarily self-discipline inside trading the possibilities are generally we can become wasting each of our bank account.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes so many people will say discipline is needed to get success in trading but most traders don't have discipline and they will lose and blame forex as gambling so they have to be aware of your trader and have the patience to trade the Forex market can be very challenging and a task but with practice, it can be made simpler than before, that is the thing to think about but it really pays in the long run if one can have patience while trading

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sure Where like in the sideways or range or non-trending markets, prices fluctuate unexpectedly due to some rumors, fake news etc. which causes panic to the trader if he has an open position. He may close his position early with a small profit or loss and then know that if he will hold the trade for a few more hours, it will be profitable. and Discipline is the key to success Because forex trading is a fully technical market, meaning that if I trade according to a systematically designed trading plan, there will be no chance for unexpected large losses. And this is certain. the best and traded with the next largest profit from the earnings that we consider for capital.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes so many people will say discipline is needed to get success in trading but most traders don't have discipline and they will lose and blame forex for gambling so they have to realize and maintain discipline. I also agree that the market pays me to be disciplined and only follows my own plans. That means that if I trade according to a personally designed trading plan, there will be no chance of unexpected large losses. This will ensure the long term. If we can manage to run long, then making a profit is only the next step. E in your trade

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are sorry, we can only achieve the income target of Forex Forex if we trade with Descipline and with a mind, because if we trade with a few desciplibne then we can get more profit from forex trading and of course, trade discipline is very important in trading foreign currency. Discipline is the key to success. Because currency trading is technically a market, discipline is needed every second to succeed at Forex. Be disciplined for success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 530 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (45)