+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: EA is Perfect :)

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no prefest EA in this group that can convey 100% gain for you, If a monger pay case in hunt if this type of indicators than its a feed of tume and money also. In serch you may experiment a lot to get your prefect results but at sunset you leave conceive that there is no much artefact it's only acquisition and practicing which can get you healthy to trade low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    एकदम सही ea. एक अकेले EA, यह नहीं कर सकता. भले ही हम मान लेते हैं कि बुनियादी बातों की भूमिका और खबर पहचान लायक आर्थिक मुख्य रूप से कुशल बाजार परिकल्पना के आधार पर कार्रवाई की गई है यह अभी भी एक ea के लिए संभावित लगाने की हर संभव बाजार की हालत किसी के मस्तिष्क, वास्तव में, के साथ बातचीत हो सकती है करने के लिए करते हैं.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Cerugo is an unknown quantity at this point Cerugo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After two years working with many EAs, I decided to develop my own EA. Does anyone have worked with Forex generator on Stochastic diagrams?. I would appreciate any help. After this, I can share my EA with the group, just to give an idea, because it could not work for you. Put your strategy on your EA and thats all. Thanks in advance.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    EA is excellent to use when you are just get into in the business. It is best for newbies. You can get benefit and this benefit gives to more attention to perform in currency trading

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you are a victorious merchandiser and hold strategies that present vantage results, you can undertake a redeeming engineer MEL, to inscribe your strategy in a Google. This way, you drop inferior money for a fluid in which you trait completely.

Member gul is an unknown quantity at this point gul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My point of view is, That EA r not perfect to hand over our all deposit blindly. There r big dogs working overtime to kill all EA's n snatch their total funds while u r asleep. In the morning u cant believe ur eyes n rub it repeatedly to confirm the balance your account show is zero credit.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys,,
    i have come across this site who gives free EAs.
    http://fexea.com/
    hope you find this useful and lest test the EAs ans share our experience so that we can use them.you also can subcribe their signal produced from those EAs.

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lg_pkl View Post
    Sir ....! whether there is a nearly perfect EA? for example, we make the EA trading logic of our day to day, perhaps in this way we can pour our ideas to make EA that suits our style of trading so far
    Please give your opinion here, thanks
    I think for EA users I suggest that they can take and write down the style of trading in this way they can so they can make an EA is exactly what they are looking for it, I also had to make EA but I canceled because I was not sure EA can make us successful

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good
    I'll be able to try it first today after market is open and give you my feedback
    but 14% return in 2 months is not good too much
    I'll try also to change some of his settings
    thank you very much for sharing

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I challenge this statement. I could easily write an EA that uses a simple MA-based entry, and being a robot it will always "get its 'head' and money management right". But would it be guaranteed to be profitable for a lifetime? I seriously doubt it.

Heck, if it was that easy to be profitable, we could all be forex millionaires. And the big banks and funds could save themselves millions in salaries by dismissing all of their highly paid analysts, and running these EAs instead. LOL.

One could perhaps argue that MA-based entries, if applied with some discretion (e.g. don't trade during periods of congestion, low volatility, the Asian session, just prior to high impact news, etc etc) could be marginally profitable. But, if I may be pedantic, the article did state "a simple MA and nothing else", and in any case I contend that this discretion has more to do with the "system" than "getting your head or MM right".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open