+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: MetaTrader 4 Platforms

Banned kukibhai is an unknown quantity at this point kukibhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    metatrader 4 ik platforms hai . metatrader 4 buhat papular hai kun kay is ko almost all senior member jo kafi dair say trading kar rahin hain use kar rahin hain . aur ye trading ko buaht easy kar daita hai.main metatrader 4 hi use karta hon aur aj tak koi tention nai howi is ley main metatrader 4 ko like karta hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I LIKE metatrader 4 it is very easy to use and easy to understand mostly the traders usethe metatrader 4 i,m also using it and i can understand about it tht,s way i,m prafer the meattrader 4

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghulam88 is an unknown quantity at this point ghulam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ka lea to mt4 best plste fourm ha kio ka mostly trader yahee use karty ha trading ma ya easly ha wase to market ma new update
    b a gaya ha lakn us ma error ha yahe true ha trading karny ma mt4 best software ha trader ka lea trade ma.

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually mostly trader like trade with mt4 because it is old version of mt5 and it is easy in use and also easy in understand and it support to all kind of indicators and templates. I am also always like trade mt4 platform . Mt5 is latest version and in this version and itis now available with some changes and for doing trade with mt5 platform we need to learn about this.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every body know that Meta trader-4- platform is very popular in the world for forex trade. Most trader use this MT4 platform and this platform understand easy. And i am own use this platform, because i can understand it this platform in forex market.

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think MT 4 is the best way to success I am also using MT 4 software because its easy to use , easy to understand and easy to modify MT 4 is very famous software among poeple in forex trading

Senior Member zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai has a spectacular aura about zhulkutai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders more use MT4 platform, both beginners and senior, on the MT4 platform is very easy to use

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes every body know that MT4 is the best platform in the world. And most of trader use this platform in the world. And it is very easy to understanding platform. And this platform is very famous around the people.

Member Rakib Islam is an unknown quantity at this point Rakib Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is also very popular in these days and also in previous days.It is very easy to understand mt4.i am new using mt4 from last one year.and i like it.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mt4 software is a very software in forex trading,it is also very popular in these days and also in previous days.It is very easy to understand mt4.i am new using mt4 from last one year.and i like it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast