+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not easy but other business is not easy also. We can choose one of them based on our interest. I choose forex trading because i interested to forex trading rather than other business. So, you can choose depend on your interest also, because basically both of them it not easy to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading is not an easy trading without any proper knowledge and experience within it. We must learn as much as possible we can before seriously make an income through this trading. Please do not assume this trading is easy to convey. You totally wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned championtrader is an unknown quantity at this point championtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both are very difficult it is due to the one reason only more emotion are involved in both and can get successful in the business if you have the right emotion and this is same for the Forex if you have the right mindset and a goal in your mind then you will be a very good forex trader also

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    They are the same and one thing because for one there is one thing that to you can do for example tradeing is one this common implements whenyou you tradeing that us the terms of the investment that you are making.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well this will depend with your understanding of each one of them, to some forex is easy while other doing business is easier for them, personally forex is the easiest thing ever for me to get my hands on without a doubt, i make easy money without breaking a sweat any day while at the same time having all the time in the world to enjoy the work of my hands.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ba zat e khud ek business hai jiss me ye misal aam de jati hai k her kissi k pas kuch na kuch acha aur behtreen talant hota hai aur agar koi kehta hai k mera luck bhot tezz hai to usay chahye k wo yaha pay apna luch zror azmae ta k us ka luck kam kar sake aur behtreen earning ka moka mill sake ye seekhnay aur samjhnay ka work hai.

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear tarder the forex is avery easy job in order to get in the forex you have to work faster nad harderin order to beocme a good atrder you ahev to learn the forex and you ahev to to do it in all aspects

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very easy, i must say, what business or organization can be this simple and earning as well? I could say also that the risk in the market can be tamed if the trader is a serious type, so by this , since you can eliminates the risk as a result of what you are doing and your seriousness, then you are good to go in the market trading.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dataunion View Post
    Forex is a money maker matcine.I think that forex is very interesting business . Because this business occur loss/ profit . if you think it is easy then it is very easy but if you think it is hard then it is hard.
    Dear business aur forex me se forex trading jayda easy hai kyoki esme hame jayda work nahi karna padta hai aur na hi kisi office ki jarurat hoti hai esko hum kahi se bhi kam kar sakte hai aur esme small capital se bhi trading start kar sakte hai jabki ek business ke liye big capital ki jarurat hoti hai.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bhi ek business hi hai aur har business me hi humen loss aur profit hote rahta hai, Jis business se hum jyada profit earn karte hai uss business se humen loss bhi jyada hota hai, ape loss ko rid karne ke lie humen forex business ko achchi tarah se learn karna hoga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 148 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)