+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 1,471 to 1,477 of 1477

Thread: Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzail View Post
    Halo..viewer how are you.I am fine.Now topic which easy forex or business?
    Forex is very easy.Because this not invest.Not go outdoor.
    I think forex is easier on appeal with the offline business, but to earn a profit on forex it is quite difficult to do, because it has to be with enough knowledge about the forex system. without the knowledge forex then profit was impossible.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Endeye For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    easy to join but hard to make profit ?well some people will have their own opinion about it, and i believe that you can make it easy, you can do trade at your home and make some money, of course it is very good situation, and i believe one day i can make it too, and so now , i just want to learn and practice as well as i can and this is my only way to reach the goals..become a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to haney For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    looks very easy, but in practice we are faced with a difficult choice in deciding the buy / sell, because before deciding to buy / sell us analyze the technical and wait for the release of fundamental news, it is the mental effect on a trader, so I suggest to be calm when faced with the position being minus floating

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to proj.akun For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    here the discussion session is that which business is best in world and which job is best from where you can maximum benifit in you life so i am telling you that personal business is best than for doing a job for different ngos and here in business trading is very much best because there is no time limit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wasimanjum For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned sobuj85 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj85's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is one kind of business here need some money and your own activity.Other business you can do and operate as like this business but some different here you are your own boss and this business you operate in your home or any where.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sobuj85 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member dataunion is an unknown quantity at this point dataunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a money maker matcine.I think that forex is very interesting business . Because this business occur loss/ profit . if you think it is easy then it is very easy but if you think it is hard then it is hard.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dataunion For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Banned fuzail is on a distinguished road fuzail's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Which is easy-Forex or Business?

Halo..viewer how are you.I am fine.Now topic which easy forex or business?
    Forex is very easy.Because this not invest.Not go outdoor.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fuzail For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), ghaffar500 (2017-11-20), mahera (2016-09-23), Mustansir (2018-06-27), vicky07 (2013-10-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148

Subscribe to this Thread (8)