+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 65700695- combin indikator MA, envelop, N pivot point, all market

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are amazing indicators to use as a combination for they will not give the exact signal all the time but when it does once in a while then that signal is strong and viable to make a profitable trade that will give good money in the process all the time that you follow this simple trading trick without failure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the trading market first of all we place an order for the trading then we use the indicator such like moving average then we look in to pivot point these all are the procedure are for the trading in insta forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hassan70715 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan70715's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi to all guys. truly today is my birthday and i am very happy but i don't have any idea about that post. please help how to do that. thank you very much. Allahhafiz

Banned saim000 is an unknown quantity at this point saim000's Avatar
    Thanks
    I appreciate Mr. andi_lan about your trade . I am follow your graph and gona teach very well.

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dan.blanchot, okey, thanx

contest live one more day, I would confirm that the transaction yesterday, OP GBP / USD 1.4903 and 1.4903 full lot. with analysis on TF M15 trend of MA shows up, close at 1.4935.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    andi_lan... open a copy trade acc / pamm account! I'll be happy to join under you..

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Thanks

for the transaction in the GBPUSD, I use scalping strategies, the reasons for the price sidways, so I want to transact securely
    then i transactions in EURJPY, and I am trying to install SL to minimize losses.
    then I decided to trade long with a big target as well to catch up as it gets earlier loss.

Banned DIAN08 is an unknown quantity at this point DIAN08's Avatar
    Thanks
    woowww amazing
    what your system man.. ??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dan.blanchot View Post
    Nice trades, andi_lan! You are my greatest competitor! hehe...
    Thank you friends, I also see you are very disciplined use money management, you are a trader who can consistent to date.

Quote Originally Posted by rohid View Post
    I also use MA as you, but to make a combination with other indicators, I do not understand. I will learn from you, good luck
    I am very pleased to be able to share knowledge with other traders, if you ask please, I will be happy to share knowledge

Senior Member rohid is an unknown quantity at this point rohid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also use MA as you, but to make a combination with other indicators, I do not understand. I will learn from you, good luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rohid For This Useful Post:

andi_lan (2013-03-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast