+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My idea of robots is yours. It's true that robots don't become emotional but how they open or close trades ... I think with indicators. I don't believe indicators can be very helpful. Rare robots that you think are profitable are still risky because we can't be sure who is scam or not. Besides, I remember once aprox. in 2008 there was an EA for daily trading of British people, I would check in My Ext. HD and I will share it if I have found it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    , I did not give this recommendation. Actually I never believed my robot was chatting with some professional traders. They all made professionals do manual trading. They say if you really want to make skilled traders, then you should try trading manually. I don't know about buying a robot but there are some good robots that are very difficult, so I don't recommend using an automated trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the human trafficking system, greed and emotion are involved. Many times we get 1% profit, but we feel that is not enough. We want more, 2% or 3% will be better. While the benefits really reach 5%, what do we think about 10%? Not enough forever. But the market is very volatile, especially in the Forex market, we often face this depressed situation: profits can change from positive to negative and depression like this happens repeatedly.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual forex trading is the best for us because with this we cannot depend on others. We can do our work well and also get good experience in manual trading. If we use robots, we always depend on robots to make money. and the foreign exchange market is a big business in the world. here every trader has a special quality for trading. they can have any strategy in the market situation. But the Robot follows the chosen strategy. it's good for every trader to depend on it. slowly he will become a successful trader on the Forex market

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I say no because I use robots but the meaning is lacking because they follow market trends not following the news so this market does not always move in the same strategy that is why we cannot trust robots to benefit from trade. and some time I use in the demo the answer is yes, but for the live account the answer is no, I will control the circulation of my money, and I don't want to be really loose anymore in this trade. thank you

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is nothing to be relied on and you will not make it and from time to time increase because ea depends on certain strategies that need to be improved. So, even if you are not a programmer, you have never bought ea from a non-company at least and added to avoid eas martingale and even if you have proven it for years you have to watch its activities from time to time.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they are some robotic software in the mql4 scripting language but need testing again always, their results are not always suitable for profitable trading without some changes You cannot expect continuous fair profits, but this tool is fully used for scalping, you can only download and install from anywhere and paste it on mt4 - property - expert advisor folder - paste and next open mt4 - EA, they will become your robot and after clicking you can set according to your needs.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think demo trading learning is very important for all where we can learn manually first about learning this business is very much needed in forex, so I don't like focusing a lot on EA trading, only demo trading is the best place for our learning that will give us very good knowledge about manual trading so for me manual trading is the best

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if using MM the same as manual trading, but if we use good MM I think it will help wellm choosing EA with the same strategy that you did in the manual is not just random EA and there are many profitable automated trading systems, and they remain profitable as long as the system works perfectly. First, find a system that will work for you and apply it to trading.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots aren't reliable enough. because the forex market today is far more uncertain than before. and robots are based on past experience. Currency status is now more up and down than before so robots help but are not 100% reliable. and EA does not guarantee the success of our trade ... even trading manually can guarantee that we will win. but EA can be active throughout the day and make agreements that humans might find difficult if done manually. plus EA flight hours will not be disturbed by other business matters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)