+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: No more loss in forex trading guaranted profit

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow This EA looks good where there are incorporation of stochastic indicators.
    I will try to download and apply a demo account first,
    but before deciphering how the EA pip will open position by combining existing stochastic indicators ??

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never like to use risk. As beginners and beginners must always keep their distance from taking risks. By the way, did anyone test this Ea in many ways. Not only in the strategy tester. I hope it will not let us reach the killing zone. and it still opens trading even previos trading in loss and is open until there is a margin available in your account if you limit then Ok but that is not a good way because it will change bad trades to worse which will bring big losses.

So it's really a risk if you want to use it then use caution.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they can't put humans I think humans are the greatest tool than robots. in Forex we have to use human power not robots. and I mean the robot is not 100% correct. I don't like to trade using robots. I trade in forex depending on my own analysis and strategy. I mean we can lose big in a short time to a robot so trading with your own expertise is the best.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-08-15)

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't support it, and I trade manually, but I see some traders use it. However I think Forex trading is not so easy. This is a very difficult market and there are many things that need to be understood. and that's not possible for robots. but I think some robots work well, and the best for scalping. and I use robots several times instead of full time. When you see a stable market, just use it. When I look at the market there must be a level of correction so I eliminate the robot. I fully maintain it with VPS.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did use a forex robot, which made a lot of profit in the first week. Now I understand that the week was in a trend trading atmosphere. But when it starts market, I mean next week, the robot makes my account 0. I also know a friend who uses another robot software that is most profitable. We thought in the end we got the real robot software, but now the software makes a wrong signal every time. that's why luck turns out to be a loss. So avoid forex robot software because they don't know market emotions, they only know coding.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know about Forex robots. Actually I don't know how it works in Forex trading, because I don't use it. I use my stragey. and I don't believe in robots because they are not reliable, I have used them all at once but failed completely to assess the market and I have to face many losses in my real account in forex trading

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well Bro best Robot is EA and is automatic and trusted according to ranking and usage, I don't use Forex robots but members say EA is the Best. and I don't like the robot. even though i am a new trader i like manual trading because there are so many robots on the market but they don't work perfectly.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the robot is functioning, it all depends on the configuration. and some are customized to work with the given platform. but if you feel confident in what you are doing, it stands to reason in FX trading, then you better trade yourself. and so far I haven't tried any robots for my trade. I still believe trading manually is still the best because it really measures our own skills and knowledge in the decision making process. Personal satisfaction will be higher than robot action. As a beginner, I haven't learned more about Forex trading and want to gain a lot of knowledge to guide me in making the right trading decisions.

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is a risky business. in this market there are two chances loss and profit . In this market guaranted profit is not earn but some software are used in this market to earn guaranted profit but it is not true

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use EA for my trading account because when I trade with EA I will make more perfect offers and offers without mistakes and I can make free time and learn other strategies while EA works for me. and a combination of forex robot robots that are good from Ea and human brain activity so that we as users can control the robot so that when an error occurs, the robot must be controlled.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)