+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Senior Member lyrics35 is on a distinguished road lyrics35's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jb mujhe loss ho jata ha to ma aram se beth ke market watch krta hu jald bazi zara b nh krta, q ke jald bazi karo gy ya loss recover krne ki akro gy to loss ho ga or, is liye ma sahi moke ka wait krta hu phir lot lgta hu or apna loss slow slow recover kr lu ga
    if you agree hit like

FOR free forex signal join us on FACEBOOK: click here

We give you guaranty of 1000 to 2000 Pips per month.
    skype ID: Change Your Skype ID

Join INDIAN-FOREX

Post Earn & Trade Bonus $0.20 Bonus Per Post !!

Monthly Bonus Limit $250

Senior Member buysell is an unknown quantity at this point buysell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I loss all my capital then I try to collect capital again and invest it in forex with a new hope to win over most. Forex is the most risky business of the world and loss is a part of business. We should learn forex first before real trading to protect our capital and to win over most.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    guys mere kahyl se me forex me kavi forex me in money loss hogaya , tab me forex me post kar k jo bonus mile ga me use se achie tara se trade karuga , thank u guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member romio is an unknown quantity at this point romio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujhy loss ho raha ho to man moqy ko dakhty hovy hajing ka istmal karta hon or apny loss ko cover kar lata hon ya kam sy kam loss karny k lia stope loss ka sehara lata hon.

Member poumaskla is an unknown quantity at this point poumaskla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i believe that when as a lowering i would like the loss together with entire requirement thus the firstly the times that i truly do will be takes places as ecommerces as having a short-running halt enterprises in the addition to when i was over when i had been looking for a number of problems that occur inside the trading declines !!

Senior Member 888888 is an unknown quantity at this point 888888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For any person, losses are not pleasant, good foreign exchange trading results depend on your technology, depends on your luck, sometimes,skilled operator have a loss too. In this case,I advise you not to operate in this period of time, a good rest is the best choice.

Banned mkopi is an unknown quantity at this point mkopi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Losses that you can trade with you have to make sure that you have shaked that the losses that you can always use when you trade again without that looses that you have

Senior Member bilalahsan is an unknown quantity at this point bilalahsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to learn about how to analysis the market trend by fundamentals and technical analysis indicators. technical analysis help you to predict the market trend easily make a trading plan on the basic of technical and fundamental analysis and practice on demo after some practice you become able to predict trend.

Banned Abdul Mussawer Atta is on a distinguished road Abdul Mussawer Atta's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera los shuny k wqt ye step huta hai bhai k mujhy jab loss ho rah huta hai to main apny acount ko level kar lyta haon aur jo loss huta hai us ko main apni 3 trde main baaber karny ki koshsh main lag jat hon mera to yehi tareqa hai

Member ptcworker309 is an unknown quantity at this point ptcworker309's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just depend on loss when i was do something wrong in trading but it's this time it's only way to keep in trading otherwise i was always going in loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 71 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)