+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Senior Member nazeerali is an unknown quantity at this point nazeerali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if yopu face loss then you can stop your trading for some time then open again after refreash your feeling do not worry about yur trading and try to get profit with low lot sizes and thencollect your profit for recover the loss .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know about any of it because i experience no loss in the business of forex trading but i believe if we face loss we must see the situation cautiously that where we performed mistakes and then in next trading we must these mistakes entrance of our.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tasak_john is an unknown quantity at this point tasak_john's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i would like to check the history and analys what mistakes done by me that cause of my loss. so that i wont remove my mistakes again after thal doing this i can be good and experience trader.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tasak_john For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member kamrun7142 is on a distinguished road kamrun7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should have taken some steps for decreasing losing mentality.You can't give big volume in your account,especially if your account be small size.

Junior Member maiya01 is an unknown quantity at this point maiya01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, this theme is very very is a loser, you can lose money in the market and so I hope that this would be good for you, you will lose your mind, you will lose money as a result of losing his cool and make money for all the people in the world, so it should be, you will be once again in the future, trading

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always accept my losses on forex trading simple step in case i get losses ,first i think why i loss and what happen at the trading time if its market position becomes opposite or my technical system are does not accurate then i try to avoid my mistakes again keeps to learn with fresh mind set

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I lose the step I did was stop trading for some time and enjoy the holidays, I will learn my mistakes and make a new strategy in the trade and always practice on a demo account
    for mental thing I think no because I used to feel lost.

Member waqas1 is on a distinguished road waqas1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab muje loos hota ha to ma pher trade nahi karta ho kuch dare relex ka bad loos kasay ho gaya check karta ho aur us ka bad pher loos ko cover karne ki kusesh karta ho

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we have lost some money to the forex market then we should take some time off from the trading to rectify the mistakes which we made which has led us for the losses. Try not to repeat those mistakes so that you are not losing the money again.

Senior Member itzguriya2013 is on a distinguished road itzguriya2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mujhe koi bhi loss ka smana hota hai Forex trading main tu main apni learning ko mazaid increase kar date ho our apni har wo mistakes ko view karti ho jo ka mars loss ka basis bana .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)