+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a part of the Forex trading business and also am get the face as a big amount as a loss while during the trading and am stiull are here and get the earning as a big amounts,..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krahat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member dmounsa is an unknown quantity at this point dmounsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that forex trading is an online business that is somewhat with an amount of the risky that can be a rewarding factors at a times. when one has incurred some losses it is advised not to do vengefuly as a tarding as this may get you some profit and also get you some loss so rather go back to the bascis and find out why the strategy failed and apply your plan b strategies really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmounsa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member kounwa is an unknown quantity at this point kounwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that If we got loss on our trade, its much better if we are make evaluation and makes as a better strategy. With the always evaluating ours mistakes, we can gain experience about market movement and able to make profits really !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kounwa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned mohammed_1980 is on a distinguished road mohammed_1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    Acknowledge that Fx treading is usually a incredibly hazardous small business when i interact in Fx

treading. And so burning is usually a brilliant make any difference to my opinion in addition

to i'm sure burning is usually a vital theme in addition to component of fx small business....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mohammed_1980 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned slam786 is an unknown quantity at this point slam786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex mai hamain loss hota hai ky ham achi trah traning ni laity na achi investment krty hain Forex mai har koi a skta hai es mai koi age ki bat ni hai forex sb ky lye aik jaisa hai ham es mai apni mrzi ki earning bna skty hain forex acha work hai sb sy acha forex mai hm los sy bach skty hain traning ly ky.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slam786 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on how the losses are, if it was too much, i will have to leave the market for a while , maybe one or two week before i come back. By them i would have been refreshed, but if it is not much, i can still reduce the lot that i use.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cozard007 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member laroma_kdan is an unknown quantity at this point laroma_kdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Recognize that Forex trading is usually a incredibly dangerous littles as a company when i communicate in the Forex trading. And so losing is as a usually an amazing subjected to my opinion moreover to i'm sure losing is usually a vital concept moreover to component of Forex little companies really !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to laroma_kdan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the case of the loss in it i do the lot of the thing in it like i trade in it more and the more and need to make the so much of the money by this and in the case of the loss do the lot and the lot of the hard work for making the profit next time in it..

Senior Member ashraf500 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i lose money at any time , i get motivated to earn or recover what i have lost in the past , i can invest money again and make orders and i should learn from the past mistakes to avoid the occurring of them again in the future

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we are avoid a loss when a lot of effort to avoid but what happened instead added loss not spared but the added loss and i will make every effort possible to run these tips to avoid the attack loss ever like this when i am new entry in forex trading i am not angry with market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)