+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Banned daben1999 is an unknown quantity at this point daben1999's Avatar
    Thanks
    我亏损了一般都是先休息两天,整顿一下过一段时间在进行交易。

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trading main zyaada risk nahin leeta hun.is liey agar loss bhi hoota hai to kamm loss he hoota hai.main hedging bhi kar leeta hun or mostly week kay end pay main sl use kar leeta hun.ye boohat he acha or best tool hai or hum is ki maddad sy long time survive kar sakty hain or achi earning lay sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member t100 is an unknown quantity at this point t100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very angry with market when my position loss, but, if review you can take a learning about control emotion and manage your money and of course the Risk is important to manage too, because some newbie trader mindset must changing from profit is a very risky business i join in Forex treading. So loss is a very simple matter to me and i think loss is a very important subject and part of forex business

Banned anandaneswari is an unknown quantity at this point anandaneswari's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading business is risk business and you will not avoid the loss of money. but it will reduce through your skill level and knowledge of forex trading market. so, you will improve skill level and to do this business and to make the profit

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zentrader View Post
    Whenever we hot streak of losses , first thing we should do is to ensure that e stop trading immediately and start analyzing as to what went wrong and then take corrective action . Only after improving our mistakes we should further proceed with our trading. This is the way to sucecess in the long run.
    loss most of the time that is because i do not have the good knowledge and still want to make the big earning with the greed and fear not to repeat those mistakes so that you are not losing the money again think no because I used to feel lost.

Senior Member zentrader is an unknown quantity at this point zentrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever we hot streak of losses , first thing we should do is to ensure that e stop trading immediately and start analyzing as to what went wrong and then take corrective action . Only after improving our mistakes we should further proceed with our trading. This is the way to sucecess in the long run.

Banned gmtlilu is an unknown quantity at this point gmtlilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowing that Forex treading could be a terribly risky business i take part Forex treading. therefore loss could be a terribly straightforward bear on American state and that i suppose loss could be a important subject and a part of forex business. i feel loss could be a thanks to create profit as a result of if i loss i will learn and create a well expertise in Forex treading.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well my dear from my opinion that could be focus on the market strategy What simple step if we are to avoid a loss when a lot of efforts should be taken to avoid but what happened instead added loss and get more and more profit from markets as well as

Senior Member naeem baloch is on a distinguished road naeem baloch's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye to her koi janata he k trading ek esa business he jis me jaha profit k kaafi zayada chance he waha looss b he agar loss ho to phir depration ka shikaar nahi hona chaye apna mind cool rakh k future ki planing karni chahye best stratdge k saath take apna loss recover kya jasake

Senior Member ahmadali90 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadali90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Men trade start krny sey paly apni investment ka backup bna let ahon. In case of loss men phir start sey apni trade start kkr leta hoon. Bacup hmary ley be had zroori chez hey. Is sey hmari tension half ho jati hey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)