+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread: What steps do you do in case of loss?

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I know, once had large losses we would be wise to withdraw from the market, a clear mind, waiting for the right time, but the reality is not so, once the loss, I always want to come back to losses, choose to continue trading, but the result is often a greater loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to edumund For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned moyna888 is an unknown quantity at this point moyna888's Avatar
    Thanks
    Knowing that Forex treading is a very risky business i join in Forex treading. So loss is a very simple matter to me and i think loss is a very important subject and part of forex business. I think loss is a way to make profit because if i loss i can learn and make a well experience in Forex treading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moyna888 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan jb main dekhta hw k jb meri trade loss main ja rhi hy to main kosis krta hw k jtni jaldi ho sky main apni trade ko hedge kr du lakin main trade lgatay wqt stop loss bhi lga deta hw ta k agar meri trade loss main giay to ziada nuksan na ho.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rehman1176 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    He never talks about the new access to i am, i am very angry when some beginner investors concerning the market, for example, when the benefits are and how to handle risks are concentrated on the need to change the assessment in the management evaluation and study for and take the money, and of course, you can handle the risk, it is important to keep up too, but my place is reduced and they are in danger because of the software system configuration If you decrease, reduce, strategist zniknat maybe you agree to the software system, except that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ummey For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    here this thread is very much for the loser which can lose their own money during the trading so i would like to tell yoy that if you become lose you money you should not lose your mind because evry person in world lose money but you should become cool and the the trade again for future

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wasimanjum For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Junior Member copot is an unknown quantity at this point copot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    i ever like this when im new access in currency dealing, im very upset with market when my place reduction, but, if evaluation you can take a studying about management feelings and handle your money and of course the Danger is important to handle too, because some beginner investor attitude must modifying from benefit focused to how to handle the Danger, and consist of the Danger in they software system, because if you strategy your reduction, if reduction occur, maybe you from agree to that apart from software system
    I agree with pretty master, but the steps to minimize the loss itself how? if we ask for help or what software so that we can face the loss of science how to properly ... thank you in advance for opinions and experiences lord loss problems...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to copot For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i ever like this when im new access in currency dealing, im very upset with market when my place reduction, but, if evaluation you can take a studying about management feelings and handle your money and of course the Danger is important to handle too, because some beginner investor attitude must modifying from benefit focused to how to handle the Danger, and consist of the Danger in they software system, because if you strategy your reduction, if reduction occur, maybe you from agree to that apart from software system

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Avenger For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i ever like this when im new entry in forex trading, im very angry with market when my position loss, but, if review you can take a learning about control emotion and manage your money and of course the Risk is important to manage too, because some newbie trader mindset must changing from profit oriented to how to manage the Risk, and include the Risk in they trading plan, because if you plan your loss, if loss happen, maybe you from accept that apart from trading plan

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proj.akun For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member copot is an unknown quantity at this point copot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzail View Post
    What steps do you do in case of loss:
    1.To be honest
    2.Good language
    3.More and More study.
    oke i'm understand for your opinions.... but What simple step if we are to avoid a loss when a lot of effort to avoid but what happened instead added loss. not spared but the added loss...and I will make every effort possible to run these tips to avoid the attack loss

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to copot For This Useful Post:

fuzail (2013-03-01), rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

Banned fuzail is on a distinguished road fuzail's Avatar
    Thanks
    What steps do you do in case of loss:
    1.To be honest
    2.Good language
    3.More and More study.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fuzail For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)