+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 237 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Senior Member vishadevbhakta is on a distinguished road vishadevbhakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se forex trading achie trader bann ne k liya achie coach ki jorurat hota hey , but mujhay koie coach ki help nehie kiya hey , but mene ********chool se forex trading achie learning kar k demo 9-10 month tak practices kiya hey , tab ja k mujhay achie result mile laga hey thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member my-t is an unknown quantity at this point my-t's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    who can offer you their tried and tested tips, and unique insights. mentor is a man who have good knowledge and then they can develop the trader's system with better. This can be done at the forex training vendor's educational suite, or, increasingly these days

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.
    If we get a good trading coach who can teach us to pick up the trend then I think we can make good profit from the forex trading. I think this forum is also helping us or guiding us to understand the trend of the market and market sentiment by providing technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Thanks to all of the forum members.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me agar koi good coach miljaaye jo ess business ke baarein me bataye fir esse badiya koi baat nahi hota,yahan trader ko mehnst se sabb samajhna hota hai fir uske baad he wo ess business me achha kar sakenga..

Member megatouchfx is on a distinguished road megatouchfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader that want to succeed need to find a good forex teacher that will put them through in the forex market trading business.trader should also learn the forex market from any trader they meet around them

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Senior Member mukas is an unknown quantity at this point mukas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I do believe its true that personal experience is the best mentor. because you can feel yourself, what if you experience loss. so you can take lessons from it. if you want to learn from your mistakes, I'm sure you can become a better trader.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course for me i think one good Forex coach is only one which is the prefer the knowledge and the trading skills in it rather then the money in the dollar, we can also learn with people who are in a discussion forum which helped a lot because in addition to this is also a very useful education .

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me traders apni coach khud ho sakte hai, traders ko waise pata to har cheej hoti hai ki trading karte time kya karna chahiye aur kya nahi karna chahiye par wo trading ke time focus nahi kar paate hai esiliye unko demo account par jyada se jyada time spend karna hoga.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me good coach har trader ko chahiye lekin yahan trader ko apna coach khud he banna hota hai kyunki ess business ke baarein me koi learn nahi karwata agar trader apne aap yahan sabb kuch learn karlega to usko experience bhi milta chalenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 237 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)