+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 237 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by volt View Post
    This forex business before you know much you will learn to understand it all you also need a successful trader as the right coach to inform you and guide you the correct exercises on him.
    obviously masters .. to become a powerful trader then we must know the science .. and for beginners who want to be a very good tarder so he can learn in the demo accuont as a forum for the beginner

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned coiruahmad is an unknown quantity at this point coiruahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by volt View Post
    I started trading forex for a business. then I need to understand what forex is all about and should get some ideals. I know this is my own money to take risks and want to do my best. Psychology trained me well. all the people who trade forex trading you have to be patient friend said do not get greedy.
    Well done.If we have to make forex as a business, we surely will act carefully and not haphazardly into the market.Because we think of as business forex at least we try to keep our business can continue.Of course science is also needed in order not to fail in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    guyz in forex i iave beem my own coach and i bet i have been a good coach everytime i trade i know this is my own money an risking and would love to do it to my best so i try and give myself assignments that will give me hope to a better trading future.
    I started trading forex for a business. then I need to understand what forex is all about and should get some ideals. I know this is my own money to take risks and want to do my best. Psychology trained me well. all the people who trade forex trading you have to be patient friend said do not get greedy.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    guyz in forex i iave beem my own coach and i bet i have been a good coach everytime i trade i know this is my own money an risking and would love to do it to my best so i try and give myself assignments that will give me hope to a better trading future.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i concur with you and if we requirement to too piss it leisurely then i believe we require lot of practices to get several healthful noises from the Forex otherwise it is awkward for us to do the favorable trades from the Forex.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in this market every trader coach of their him/her self because if a trader learn about this market perfectly then they no need to teach from other person for this reason i think trader should learn first before trading in this market.

Senior Member volt is an unknown quantity at this point volt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    I strongly agree with your opinion sir, is really very easy if we want to learn forex, but it will be much easier if we learn with a senior who has long engaged the forex business, because he already has experience and extensive knowledge in the forex business .
    This forex business before you know much you will learn to understand it all you also need a successful trader as the right coach to inform you and guide you the correct exercises on him.

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can refer to good and bad coaches. Good coaches have a better understanding of the forex market, while others have less understanding of this market and is the most you can find many bad coaches and a few good coaches. buses an alternative way to earn their living hood with evil to try, and good coaches, and not enough time to transport goods.

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good teacher in teaching is the teacher who mastered all of the science of materials that have forex trading experience at least 2 years so that traders would be led to feel comfortable and quick to learn while teachers who do not know about the science of forex it will be more difficult in membibing and traders who mentored will feel tired and stressed

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that are both are coach? If so I choose the first one because he is the winner and can
    gain final cup.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 237 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)