+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 237 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2370

Thread: A good forex coach.

Banned parveez is an unknown quantity at this point parveez's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think our best forex coach is our mistakes in trading because when we do some mistake then we recognize our fault whip increase our experience in the forex trade and we do not repeat our fault our knowledge is also increased and we get more profit in forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedrana.972 is an unknown quantity at this point waheedrana.972's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex main aapko aik acha coach mil jaye to aapkay liye ye buahta achi baat hay . qakay aap aika cahay or ajarba kar caoch say forex ko buhat easily seekh skay hain. or aapko is main buhat see dusri baton ka bhi pata chalay ga jika aapkko akaaly kaam kartay huay kabhi bhi ni pata chal sksta hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek acha forex coach hamen yehe sikhata hai kay hum trading kay baray mein knowlege gain karen aur is kay baray mein experioence hasil karen ta kay hum trading mein agay barh sakain aur trading se ziyada earning kar sakain .

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eaxy4x4u View Post
    Dear mujhe to is market ki coach ke bare me thik se malum nahi hai , kuk main to yaha par khud hi traded karti hu , chaiye usme loss ho ya to fir profit , main is business ko bahut hi pasand karti hu , kuk yaha par main apne marzi se kabhi bhi kam kar sekti hu or money earning bhi kar sekti hu .
    market me hume bahut hi soch samgh ke work karna hum jtina ache se owrk karnege isme to hum kam samy me hi forex me kafi age nikal sakten hain hume bahut hi best lagtah ai jo bhi isme acha work karega wo utna hi acha kar lega .

Senior Member eaxy4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point eaxy4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mujhe to is market ki coach ke bare me thik se malum nahi hai , kuk main to yaha par khud hi traded karti hu , chaiye usme loss ho ya to fir profit , main is business ko bahut hi pasand karti hu , kuk yaha par main apne marzi se kabhi bhi kam kar sekti hu or money earning bhi kar sekti hu .

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Coaches are of two types - those good in Forex, they make Forex look easy in their lessons and focus on discipline, good strategies and money management. Others which do not have enough forex knowledge and so they will
    stress you and make you feel forex is too difficult.
    je han bhai jan ap ki bat thik hai forex trading me hume jo bhi coaching deta hai to wo ap ko is me ak achi sklls bhi dega or ap ko is em kafi acha expericen bhi q k wo ap ko tech karnega

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sarima View Post
    I think it's a good business and I think no need to coach, that will determine it was our own and we should be uplifting to the spirit can then all be nice and hard effort to be very meaningful and all need process and patience and it's very mean once and all will be fine with a focus and that's very important.
    jee han bhai jan ap ko forex trading me agar ap na ak acha coaching teacher dekhna hai toa p ko is me ak asa insan search karna hai jo ap ko forex k har skills se pehchan kara de

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you brother. There are two types of people. One of them are just afraid of forex. They do not know what forex is. They just start trading without any knowledge and fail to get the success. And the other ones are expert and they know how to get the expected anticipation for the the general traders who are eagerly waiting to earn profits. So it is better to find those expert traders who can really teach you something good.

Senior Member anuskha is an unknown quantity at this point anuskha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most important are doing well and the patient and all need hard effort process and then all will be fine with the hard efforts we can do well and that trading will be very meaningful and all need and readiness process and it would be very nice.

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother a good forex coach is best comment. I tell you that the best forex coach is your experience and demo accounts. These two are your forex coach. Besides this you should get the experience in the forex field for getting the more money for change of your life and requirement of your necessities. This is a good business in which we can get the maximum profit for our children and our family members in future money plan for honestly and hard working condition, forex is huge money making business system for all the traders.

Member sarima is an unknown quantity at this point sarima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a good business and I think no need to coach, that will determine it was our own and we should be uplifting to the spirit can then all be nice and hard effort to be very meaningful and all need process and patience and it's very mean once and all will be fine with a focus and that's very important.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 237 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)