+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact the coach cannot do anything if students do not give one hundred percent effort. there are many quality resources on the internet on a forex basis and in my opinion the internet is the main forex teacher! if a trader really wants to learn then he can get every facility from the internet. but the big problem of sadness is that most beginners fail! the reason behind their failure is the lack of concentration on forex studies and greed. so I think to be successful it is not mandatory to get a forex teacher, what we need is self motivation. and It's really hard to find a good forex trainer but traders can use the forum as a coach and can take advantage of the presence of other experienced traders in the forum and can use their posts as lessons to learn trading the right way.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe you need a mentor to be successful in every area of life and to have a mentor in forex trading like a blessing, if you know experienced people who have good knowledge about forex trading then You can get a lot of success in your learning and you earn in the world of forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The honorable only imagine my forex business is a good coach banane k liye buhat hai hard work because a good coach parth wohi ha jo the right skills experience aur apne ko hi use a card hain aur yahi better samjhte hian kh kab aur kaise profit liya ja sakta ha aur jo unbeknownst to the work of kart hain wo this successful hote bus is difficult, hey face karte hain aur apne apko koshtee rehte hian. and Forex Trainers are at the top of various services provided by the forex training community for traders. This involves a private session designed for experienced forex traders, who can offer tried and tested tips, and unique insights. This can be done in the forex training vendor education suite, thank you

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is unfortunate in forex I think we can learn forex by ourselves, depending on the person too, whether someone likes to teach or rather find their own information. I do not have a forex trainer, all I know is the results of my studies and ask, although it will take longer for the process to succeed but I am sure that I will continue to remember lessons from what I have learned before. and one good Forex trainer is the only one who prefers knowledge and trading skills in it over money in dollars, we can also learn with people in discussion forums which help a lot because besides this education is also very useful.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good forex choas must be well studied. This involves a private session designed for experienced forex traders, who can offer tried and tested tips, as well as unique insights. This can be done in forex vendor education training, good luck. and forex is a truly professional field. You have to be a professional and spend a lot of time getting knowledge about it and the right practices, and the best trainers will also provide training along with the right education, business that is quite the same as other emotional freebies. and it also needs to give plenty of time to it, and do the depth before swimming in it,

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Learning forex is now easy because of this forum and demo account. You can learn forex easily with this forum and by practicing on a demo account you can get experience without risk. learning from forums is the best for communicating with other members and sharing our ideas. traders in the forex market will face the risk of trading time there, we cannot be far from the dangers of forex trading but the best way to avoid the forex market risk to use good money management in our forex trading is on a safe path through forex trading

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a good business and I think there is no need to train, the person who determines it is ours and we must uplift so that everything will be a good and difficult effort to be very meaningful and all need process and patience and it is very meaningful once and everything will be fine with focus and that's very important. and I think the most important thing is to do well and patiently and all require hard business processes and then all will be fine with the hard work we can do well and that trade will be very meaningful and all processes need and readiness and that would be very nice.

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that if you have to find a good forex market coach then you have to look for past performance from him and if it's good then you can be as busy as tips from him and increase your trading all the time. so try to remember the facts that he will tell you! and Definition of Price Action Analysis: Price action analysis is an analysis of the price movements of a market from time to time. By learning to read market price action, we can define market direction and trade biases from recurring price action patterns or price action settings that reflect changes or continuation in market sentiment.

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact the coach cannot do anything if students do not give one hundred percent effort. there are many quality resources on the internet in forex fundamentals and in my opinion the internet is the strongest forex teacher! if a trader really wants to learn then he can get all the facilities from the internet. but the sad big problem is that most beginners fail! the reason behind their failure is the lack of concentration on forex studies and greed. so I think to be successful it is not mandatory to get a forex teacher, what we need is self motivation. and I think to understand frox trading in a better way you need a coach who can teach you the ups and downs of forex trading and teach you how you can make more money by trading forex gives you excellent skills and tells you many other ways trading without a Coach is difficult to understand

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A mentor is indeed needed as a guide to remove obstacles that can arise in our learning process. Learning itself has limitations. But if you understand what you need to learn, then until I rely on myself to study and of course use books and videos because they help me a lot and are considered a source of information for me because there is a lot of knowledge available on the internet about Forex trading one- only need to explore it and pr and A good coach can give you my guide easily and well it also helps you to improve your trading skills but it all depends on a good coach but there are many who call a coach in forex who calls himself a forex teacher and in the end they lose your money and create stress and tension for you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)