+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 237 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: A good forex coach.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have a special trainer to trade, I just learned through this forum to get an accurate trading system, because novice traders need to have special training, so you can easily understand how to make perfect trades and good two-way strategies and management from where you can learn, how to trade on the forex market. You will get two of the above from your experience with trading. An instructor can provide good information that can help you to win in the forex trading market. So you need an instructor

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also don't have a coach in the learning process, because I learn forex trading, we can do many things. I always get knowledge about this forex business easily via the internet, or through forex forums. Therefore, even though I do not have a coach, but I have no difficulty in learning and improving my skills in forex trading. because the most important thing is the will of the learning process. and well A good forex trainer must lecture his students on how to become a very good and disciplined forex trader because a disciplined forex trader never trades with fear never trades with greed and always waits for confirmation in the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, in my experience it is the best coach. because experience will teach us many real things in this forex business. the more we have experience in the forex business, it will make us more knowledge about this forex business. and of course will further enhance our ability to trade forex. because it is important for us to always learn from every experience. and yes we must try our best to find someone who will put us through and teach us everything we need to know in the forex currency trading business. This is a dream and plan for all beginners in forex.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear agr huma kese ka sath work karta hai tu huma cheya ka phely ua ko hum sahi trah smjh na ka bad he agr huma trade kara ga tu huma acha profit bhe ho sakhta hai forex ma

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this forum is my coach and my guide line. this forum gave me a lot of knowledge about forex trading and currency pairs. I think if you just follow this forum and practice demo trading regularly then you don't need to learn anything about forex trading. because this forum gives you lots of knowledge about forex trading and demo trading gives you lots of experience. and Into your Forex trading program, you might learn how to use a world-class investment system that generates lots of funds for Forex trading traders all over the planet. One of the few arguments why they are so prosperous is because a system of recognition when not trading is strongly incorporated into their minds.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to madun khan For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is very difficult for a student of a forex trader to find several trainers to trade because there are many people who work in this forex trading business and they may not have time for others because they do their own trading. and Trainers of various Forex service currency traders to provide training at the top end. This is a private session, an experienced forex trader, who can provide proven advice, and adapt it to a unique vision. Providers of forex training, or, today can be done in an education suite.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kontut For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that having realistic opportunities for financial freedom. The opportunities that exist in the modern world to work with a Forex trader teacher ... are actually the most important things for a trader, because all knowledge is high from the knowledge base of traders and I think the best trainer is your own analysis and your own experience during your trade in the past so you can use your knowledge to know where things you shouldn't be doing and where things you should be doing and use them in your part of the strategy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex coach how to choose because of your skills, the best traders choose coach n kr skta, mary khyal sa forex trainer ki selection aik traders ka knoiwledge aur expereince practice practice depends on ha, usko jitn azyada knowledge ho ga wo utna hi best Coach, why don't you choose whether or not hmy boht are the benefits of hoty hain, hmy boht si achi achi stratiges, if you are in the name of the jata ha, summarize the knowledge of ma izafa hota ha aur hmari, the skills to improve hoti hain, so hmy is a good management discipline discipline looking for cahhey ta ka ham successful traders ban skian

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bronz For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Especially beginners at the beginning of forex trading need to teach if they want to run their trade successfully along the way. Traders must be trained and experienced and know all the complicated and very problematic forex trading problems and a very good mentor or trainer must have the ability to control his emotions when something happens to you. I think a mentor is a must if you are new to the forex financial market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ट्रेडर के तौर पर फॉरेक्स मार्केट में सफलता खुद ट्रेडर पर नर्भर करता है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता के लिए ट्रेडिंग ज्ञान होना बाहर ज़रूरी है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। यूँ तो फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग सीखने के लिए ऑनलाइन और ऑफलाइन दोनों ही प्रकार की सामग्रियां मौजूद हैं। आप अपनी सुविधा अनुसार सामग्रियां तलाश कर सकते हैं। इंटरनेट पर बहुत साड़ी सामग्रियां जैसे कि ट्रेडिंग के लिए लर्निंग वीडियो, ब्लॉग, पोस्ट, फ़ोरम्स, इत्यादि जानकारी उपलब्ध है, आप एक्सपर्ट से भी परामर्श कर सकते है। फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए नहुत सी किताबें भी मौजूद है। आप ट्रेडिंग सीखने के लिए क्लासेज भी ज्वाइन कर सकते हैं या फिर दोस्तों से भी सीख सकते हैं। फॉरेक्स में आपको कड़ी मेहनत करने और सीखने की ज़रूरत होती है। आप डेमो अकाउंट पर जितना प्रैक्टिस करेंगे आप उतना ही अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज हासिल करेंगे।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 237 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)