+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Thread: Leverage 1:2000 risky?

Senior Member jokofx is an unknown quantity at this point jokofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    With leverage gives us a longer trading that is If we talk about leverage then myself will definitely choose the leverage 1:1000 as However, this is true because sepenuhnnya if your capital is in a very large deposit on the broker instance for $ 10,000 or more then to be able to get greater profits can use the leverage of the right not to be a problem and could have been till we are still beginners try not to use the leverage of 1:100 as great as we would easily loss and margin call because we will be in contact with locking and can not order anymore.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jokofx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29)

Member tippo is an unknown quantity at this point tippo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend
    as i remember that instaforex default average is 1:200 not 1:2000 .
    1:2000 is very risky as you said but 1:200 is a good average

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tippo For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29)

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not be silent my friends.answer my question and help me.this is really important for me.i want to trade in low leverage.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to souravdgx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29)

Senior Member souravdgx is on a distinguished road souravdgx's Avatar
    Thanks

Leverage 1:2000 risky?

as far as i remember instaforex set their default leverage as 1:2000 while opening a forex account.is it really risky?i hope you guys could help me with giving an exapmple.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to souravdgx For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53

Subscribe to this Thread (4)