+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Leverage 1:2000 risky?

Senior Member ramosadams is an unknown quantity at this point ramosadams's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello brother i thhink 12000 as a leverage its so risky all good trader know more leverage is bigger more you got risk to lose fast , its good to use it and try it if you want invest small balance but if you have a big balance and you are newbie i think the best leverage for you is 1200 its good and without big risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere kheyal se insta forex ka highest leverage hain 1: 1000 not 1:2000, but main aap ko yehi kahunga ki hamesha leverage 1:100 ya 1:200 se hi hame trade karna chahiyhe, isse hamara account ka risk bhi kam ho jata hai.par aap ko forex main accha gyan hai to aap high leverage use kar sakte hai.

Senior Member hopla is an unknown quantity at this point hopla's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear friends some brokers offering that leverage of 1:2000 , that means your every trade of single pip will effect so hardly on equity , if you have low amount in your account then it will be too much dangerous for you but if your equity is more than 1000 $$ than you may take a great profit by that leverage .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chanabian47 will become famous soon enough chanabian47's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi nahi dear app nay kiss ko kha diay ha yeh leverage risky hay dear risky tu iss say uper kay hain yeh aik normal leverage hay ur iss say haam loog acha faida lay saktay hain maina pp ko iss silsilay main yeh hi kahoon ga kay app iss ko best ur achay traqay say karain tu haam iss say faida lay saktay hain .

Banned trishadas is on a distinguished road trishadas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend high leverage me taking high risk and we need to take high risk if we could not make continuous profit, A forex trader needs to know what is leverage and how to use it other wise over leverage could null our accounts. I think for a newbie 1:200 or less is good or ideal set up for leverage.

Banned saghir will become famous soon enough saghir's Avatar
    Thanks
    as far as i remember insta forex set their default leverage as 1;2000 while opening a forex account is it really risky and i hope you gays could help me with giving an exampel

Senior Member adeelc is an unknown quantity at this point adeelc's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i think itni leverage bohat he risky hain i think 1:400 kafi ha lekin agar ap k pass acha experience or achi investment ho to ap is leverage sy kam time me bohat he acha profit earn kar sakty ho is lye hard work and more experience to get success..

Member qazwsxedc123741121 is an unknown quantity at this point qazwsxedc123741121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    leverage is not risk but take high order this is risk by the small amount you can take small leverage and i think this is the best for you to make good and by the hard work we will be do best and by the long time we will be do best

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is very risky because you can open many trades even you are in big loss so when ever you open new trade your margin will be less and you will wash out your account

Banned pp89 is on a distinguished road pp89's Avatar
    Thanks
    Instaforex 1:2000 leverge offer nahi karta.utni leverage se apki trading long hoti hai aur ap bahut lot le sakte hai aur jyada lot lene se loss ke chance bhi jyada hai toh mai 1:500 leverage use karta hu.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)