+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Leverage 1:2000 risky?

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Leverage is given by brokers to their clients so that they can trade well and at the same time traders must use it in the best way to make several profitable ways and not lose their account due to high trading. I believe 1: 2000 leverage is not risky if you trade with the right money management. and With leverage we give longer trading, that is, if we talk about leverage, then myself will definitely choose 1: 1000 leverage because, however, this is true because in full if your capital in a very large deposit on a broker for example is $ 10,000 or more then to be able to get a bigger profit can use the right leverage so that it does not become a problem and can arrive

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sayang forex membrane has hurt me since I am being disfellowshipped from my marriage because I am unable to marry because he has 1,1000 students who have been able to use this leverge to get the benefit of the government. If you have lost a lot of benefits, but you have been able to deal with your benefit, you will have to take advantage of the leverage, and you have a great advantage of how to use your leverage and you have no choice yet small business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes 1.2000 leverage boht he is at risk ho qun why is it more leverage, bro, for phrases, loss, bro, is the risk of leveraging leverage? see the ap aphcha expression leverage bi miles or not, how come bi ho jay no. and I think 1: 2000 leverage is not dangerous as long as we are able to resist temptation when we increase trading volume. if we use it wisely, using 1: 100 and 1: 2000 leverage will feel the same way. it would be more convenient to use greater leverage. I personally like to use greater leverage, because we have a big space in anticipating analytical errors

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the word lever is too high and this can make the trader think he has a lot of money into his trading account even when opening trades, because it requires a little margin to open a position because of the leverage involved, but for individuals who know what he is doing he won't be right for beginners and for ald traders in this big forum, yes, I prefer this, there are a lot of games to make money profit, your leverage is so very risky I speak to you for 1,300

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On the eve of the apk apk the bohem he is in, thank you there is because of chahata hun kayne mery sath it is important hi yah bohat he faida mand crescent, he will be happy, he kay ley kiun kay play new ley new mugy at kay bary mei zara sa bhi knowledge na tha. and forex is the biggest community in the world that I know so if he doesn't reduce his margin, this might affect his overall performance in the online forex trading business market because it's very good I ask.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no friend of mine, Insta Forex gives us the advantage of setting leverage as high as 1: 2000 but we can also set small leverage at our convenience. Using higher leverage is always very risky so we must always trade taking low risks and using low leverage and high leverage will not make us get more risk, but with high leverage, potentially causing us to overtrade or overlot. because the margin guarantee is smaller. if we use a little leverage, in my opinion. Space to anticipate prices will be very limited. so, it all depends on the traders who will trade

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we talk about leverage, I will definitely choose 1: 1000 leverage because, however, this is true because in full if your capital is in a very large deposit on a broker for example, $ 10,000 or more, then you can make a greater profit. a trader thinks that he has a lot of money in his trading account even after opening a trade because he needs a very small margin to open a position because high leverage is involved, and forex leverage is the most important for all and do not speak close to my close friends. respond to my own problems and also help myself. that's important to me personally. I have to do business with lower strength. so I like forex leverage and thank you forex

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no harm if you have high leverage to high leverage is a big opportunity because we can trade with small amounts no matter how big investments I agree 1: 200 leverage is good so use a lot that greatly affects the leverage we use, Forex is also a business trading is very difficult especially because it will calculate the value of each pip how much dollars as leverage is not a determining factor in forex. And here we trade can generate a lot of amo that So I want to choose leverage that makes my trade able to remain in volatility and gives me the freedom to wait for profitable levels also The most interesting first thing in forex that inspires non-trading people to become traders forex is leverage but at that time no trader can understand what leverage is 1: 200 leverage is a little higher leverage but still risky and less profitable than high leverage.

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1:2000 leverage kia risky hai?

Leverage jitni bhi us ka apko faida bhi hota hai aor apko us ka loss/nuqsaan bhi ho sakta hai yeh sub apkay balance per depend karta hai apkay paas kitna balance mojood ha agar apkay pas kam balance hai aor ap risk lena chahtay hein to ap lay risk high leverage use kar kay jab kay agar ap zayada balance rakhtay hein to leverage ko kam he use karen.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meverage gives us a longer trade, if we talk about leverage then I will definitely choose 1: 1000 leverage because after all this is true because of the fact if your capital is in a very large deposit on a broker worth 10,000 dollars or more to get more profit big can use leverage. and Using the best leverage when trading is the most important for every trader. by using the best leverage in trading, traders can easily generate more pips that help generate more profits. before using leverage in trading, traders must analyze the market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

Version2 (2019-06-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)