+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 317 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Golden Rules of Trading.

Member arbfaiz is on a distinguished road arbfaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex may sab say zyada important hai ki aap ache knowledge hasil karya aur trade kay liya ach acha system follow karya tab he acha profit earn kiya ja sakta hai without proper knowledge yeh sirf gamble ho jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member love muezza is an unknown quantity at this point love muezza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all those tips you write are true there are many trader did not realize this rules. but i still found many trader that dream to be rich from forex trading in short time, this really makes me sad and mad, as adult person i think we should realize there are nothing instant in this live we will need to do more and more learning and struggle to achieve anything there are no instant or short way to success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree the members who protect on reminding us how to vocation in line of Trading, flush some of us possess walked a younger bit yearlong route but allay primary rules are always duplicate for the everyone.

Member FouadSGhanem is an unknown quantity at this point FouadSGhanem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    "Do not engage in trading if you think you become rich in few months" I think that this statement is one of the most important things here : patience then patience then patience during learning and training and trying in the demo to avoid loss !!

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kissi b trader k liye us k forex me golden rules yehi howa kartay hain k wo kam kare or us me kam say karna k bad behter seekhna shuru kare seekhtay rehnay say hum agay barh sake gay or agay barhnay k bad he kamyabi ka zikar kiya ja sakta hai or apnaya ja sakta hai is me hume kuch na kuch karna hota hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,207 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me sabse jada golden rule jo hota hai wo risk kamm se kamm lene ka hota hai,trader ko esme patience aur discipline semarket ke kaam karna chahiye,trader ko apne emotions ko kaabu me rakhna aana chahiye..

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This advices are very helpfull for very forex trader and it should be something that everytrader shouldn't forget, in forex trading every trader must know how to have aplan and strategy to trade with it and this is what will make him able to trade in a good way.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best way to enter forex trading world is by using demo, so demo account any day of history from 365 days and if you think you succeed most of time in making good returns it is a good strategy and you can expect good experience.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree that the trader should choose the broker to provide better customer care. another plus is that the trader must work with brokers that are regulated so that funds are secure. the trader should look for brokers that allow deposits and withdrawals instant.

Member samreengul989 is an unknown quantity at this point samreengul989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the golden rules of trading we must keep in mind that forex is a business and it is not a game and greed is major enemy of forex trader and also it is a good job and donot catch the money in a night and never trade with out market analyzing and never trade a big LOT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 317 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)