+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Robots Vs Humans ?

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robot trade karna asan ni ai app ko jab trade mai earn karna ho to app ko mahnat karna parti hai jab app mahnat karte ho to app ko forex trade main acha earn b hota hai or app ki her trade main ap kamayb ho jate hain
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    human trading is best one in the Forex trading business. you will invest your capital in the Forex market , so, you will use your skill and knowledge in the Forex market , then to earn the profit money with shot time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea robot r insan ka moqaba ni kar sakte hai robot o kiss ney banaya hai insan ne he robot ko bana kar apney mind say us ki setting ki hai bus insan mai loss es liye hota hai k greed karta hai lekin robot greed ni karta hai es liye buch jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, expert advisor or forex robot can trade with very discipline because it works based on the strategy that we set inside the expert itself. but an expert advisor will work properly only if it has a good coding program. and of course build a good expert is not easy at all. that is why manual trade still better than automated trade using expert advisor.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

Member balkon is an unknown quantity at this point balkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humans ahamsha hi barter rahay hain robots say q kay human soch samjh kay kaam akrtay hain or jab kay robots ko aik program feed kia jata hay jis say wo kaam kartay hain or wo nai situation main bhi wohi kama kreian gay jo kay pehlay kia hoga lakin humans is ko naye treeqay say hihandle karian gy

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader should know that using robot to trade the forex market is not good like the manual trading.most of the forex market trader that are making good amount of money are those that trade manually in the forex market.

Member somany is on a distinguished road somany's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think that robots can never be good traders, they are programmed them to do and not to think like humans at all, there is a significant difference on all these things, I as the best for doing such things on...

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I am never in favor of robots i always believe sooner or later robots make losses and can take u in a terrible position so it is always advisable that slow and steady u can earn manually but never use a robot it always give u loss

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that you should not use the robot for the forex trading because they are not reliable they are just designed programs which have the limited ability to do the trading so it is better that you should do the forex trading manually.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I donot trust on EA or Robots because it is very dangerous to trade with robots. Robots can only work on big accounts and they work only on the given instructions. We should not use robots and trust upon manual trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)