+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: EA Robots Vs Humans ?

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like trading robots because trading robots is not the best trade I like manual trading because manual trading is the best trade so for so I like trading manuals I see markets and from traders so manual trading is the best trading and trading robot not the best trade so for. There is no doubt that human trafficking is the best trade but in a sense, if humans have a complete grip on knowledge, if not the robot is better than the opposite, so now we can easily decide.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex you can trade manually or you can trade with the auto traing option. Forex robots are software that can make trades automatically on the forex market. This can analyze the market situation and make trade as an instruction. But some time it was not possible to make the right decision. So I prefer to trade manually. and I really don't understand trading via robots but I have been trading manually for 3 months and I want to say that manual trading is the best trade because people can understand trends and there are fewer errors because sometimes you don't want to enter trade even if you believe a little so the best about manual trading let alone we can learn from our mistakes and maybe that we don't repeat our mistakes in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han yah bat to hay kah EA Robots Trading main koi believe nhi karta hay aor robots ka use karna koi khatir khah profitable sabit na hota hay is liay Trader EA robots ka use karnay say hmasha avoid kia kartay hian to Trader ko Trading main manual working karna profitable rahy ga aor Trader experience say aor own good decision sy profit thek earning karta hay

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

akhtarr (2018-08-31), Fiya (2018-08-27), foziia (2018-08-25), imadiha (2018-08-30), kekbad (2018-08-25), khizar1 (2018-08-30), SANIASHOAIB (2018-08-25), Trump (2018-08-25), zulfiqar5564 (2018-08-24)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Ea robots pe main bilkul bi believe nae karta hon ku ke is main hum ko loss ho skta hai or hum ko pata nae hota hai ke humain kitna loss ho ga kitna profit ho ga but jo main manual ya humain trading hai us main hum log apni marzi se trade karte hain.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-30), danish555 (2018-08-23), Mustansir (2018-08-30), QamarXulqi (2018-08-30), sakigbest (2018-08-21), sarfraz786 (2018-08-23), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-08-29)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually when trading in this forex business I believe there are many robots on the market, selling at high prices, I don't bother earning money using the EA robot no matter how commercial or stable, I always believe in myself, I talk about my Skills itself is applied in the market, and my own method is of course, but trading copiers are not a bad idea. in the forex trading business rather than using EA and your robot has to trade manually, this way you learn a lot and yon can have a lot of experience rather than using EA and robots, when using EA and your robot doesn't learn anything and you don't add anything to Your trading capabilities therefore you have to try to trade manually

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EA means automatic work. We see a lot of automated software. But the results are not good. I don't like EA. I prefer manual trading. Manual trading is good. You can earn money by hand in manual trading. I advise everyone who works in the market manually. You find good results.
    Human trafficking is the best way for market traders to get on the forex market. If trading robots is good, many forex market traders will get huge profits in the forex market trading business. Many traders don't know that human trafficking

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to hear trading robots, but never used in robots, not a reliable way to make money. Just pay attention to myself and use, no matter what robot. only good to learn and more time, and more can be done by robots. Therefore, trust in your abilities.
    Robot traders (ea) are emotionless, they can change completely with all the policies that are set beforehand. Unlike humans, automatic buying and selling machines will not mean inaccuracy with the help of greed, worries, doubts, and inconsistencies. It only alternates through programmable which is not affected by trader psychology. This is based on established criteria and discipline. In fact, this reduces panic trading opportunities.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite simply, no, I don't think that robots can give us good results compared to human exchanges, robots are robots, and in addition, they only have technical trading skills, they don't contain excuses and for some time after the market. and, for me I truly believe that we don't have to use EA in trading. manual trading is the best choice for trading on forex. manual trading improves our skills and experience. Beginner traders must trade manually except using Automatic Trading software.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always say there is nothing as best as trading myself because we will learn and enjoy our success, but EA is not good if not all the world will use it to earn money, im support the humain trading and All is not, in my view, only software gives us Good profits compared to exchanges, are robots, robots, and that is why they do not have the technical skills of trading they must contain a reason and this is the reason why they are some time trolling in the market.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This similarity can not be contrived at all because this is a robot that can get down to the Forex market and trade but not leave the value of the power to act against the changes required in this Forex trading sector and also human be healed adjacent to the computer and Forex mart and suitable for get change as soon as possible. and EA Robot can be a discipline, more than a human, but can not make good analysis just like humans. Humans are repeatedly unable to discipline in trade but they can make better analysis than EA, because they use their brains instead of software.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 169 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)