+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose forex ?

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    the reason why i choose forex became my business because forex trading is one of the best business
    in the world so i have to make good strategy and good money management to make much money from this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mirza_amaad is an unknown quantity at this point mirza_amaad's Avatar
    Thanks
    I chose forex for business and earning purpose because forex business is so easy to understand, profitable and interesting and enjoying . that's why I have been in this business as my full time job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hamzashakeel is on a distinguished road hamzashakeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are a student then you must join forex and learn forex from differnt forex related forum just like mt5 and indian forex are the best place on thenet to learn forex you also get bounces from these forex posing then start with these bounus abd get paid.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the reason i choose forex trading is because i really want to become a proffetional preson although i am student but i want to do business as well so that is the reason i join forex and i really like to work here forex is very good online business and a trustful business that is why i choose to work here.

Banned Jalil is an unknown quantity at this point Jalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose forex because is a independent business. There is no any rush for doing this business. I can also start this business with small capital. It's also very profitable if I have proper trading knowledge and good trading strategy. So I can not but choose forex.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose forex, because these businesses provide many opportunities and options to me. Forex provides an opportunity for investors who have limited capital, the transaction can be done anywhere, traders can choose the time trading in accordance with the time we have. These are some of the advantages that made me choose forex as a business. It's hard to get other types of businesses that is equivalent to this forex business

Senior Member Ace is an unknown quantity at this point Ace's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a interesting question that you have asked i think that i have chosen the Forex for the simple reason to get rich as i am very poor person and i think that it will be nice for me to have a go at the Forex and make some pips for me .
    DoN't CrY BecAusE It's OvEr, SmIle BeCauSe It HapPeneD

Banned ahmedneel is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedneel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I choose Fore trading as my part time business because it is enough profitable and supportive business in my life. I make my life better and want to learn it more to make it as my future full time business in my life. So Forex is my best choice of my life.

Senior Member alsa141 is an unknown quantity at this point alsa141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there are many reasons involve there in choosing the forex like getting money, knowledge, learning, experience, it is easy and want to get some achievement in my life and forex only can provide that so that i join and choose forex for the future business for me.

Senior Member aila is an unknown quantity at this point aila's Avatar
    Thanks
    main nay forex is lia join kia ha is main mai profit zayada milta ha baki bsns say forex ma risk kum ha,aur forex aik online kam ha jo kbi be hum online ho kay kar sakty ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open