+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose forex ?

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a buessiness and i chose this bussiness because if i m able to get knowlge and learning i will be able to do good trading in future and make money acoording to my skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned skamp is an unknown quantity at this point skamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a nice job. Forex is an internet based online business. And i am a internet freak.that was the reason i choose Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abdul barek is an unknown quantity at this point abdul barek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose forex...... because

It is popular.....
    It is profitable.....
    It is reliable..
    It is trustful business...

Member sheeba is on a distinguished road sheeba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose trading in the forex due to many reasons first is that in here i can trade any time as we know that it is open 25 hours, i can trade here in my spare time, 2nd reason is that i can trade with lowest capital like 1$ and get good profits, and off course last but not the least here i can increase my monthly earning.

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    i chose forex trading because i think that forex is a way to earn huge profit in small time and at home with loow capital . so i like forex trading because it is a bussiness for me not a job . and i can earn acording to my capabilities.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tooba View Post
    Why did you choose to trade in the Forex market
    Do ease?
    The rate of profit?
    I hope everyone said their cause
    For me
    I am still a student and difficult to get a job
    I chose this because the forex market I would be able to use this forex market as my work for I will use this trade well sir
    so then we will be able to do this safely trade in a way that books can so it will get a lot of uantung

Senior Member tota11 is an unknown quantity at this point tota11's Avatar
    Thanks
    because I think Forex treading is a very easy to huge earn
    Forex treading is easy without busy. Forex treading is the pillar of success
    Forex can make up our life successful. On the other hand Forex can be done at home any place in the world

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tooba View Post
    Why did you choose to trade in the Forex market
    Do ease?
    The rate of profit?
    I hope everyone said their cause
    For me
    I am still a student and difficult to get a job
    because I believe we use the forex market as the media business then we will be successful in this trade sir
    as far as I know if we are going to trade in the forex market, then we should be able to use our capital wisely and well sir

Senior Member Ashya_057 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashya_057's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Friend, I have passed my M. Sc. in Geoinformatics From University of Pune with First class, But now I am suffering from Heredietary Cerebellar Ataxia and That is why I am not able to walk freely alone because of this I am not able to work in office. Because of this for making a source of income I choose Forex Trading.

Senior Member ab umair is on a distinguished road ab umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very suitable and profitable business for me.i choose Forex because other business is tough and complicated but Forex trading is really good and flexible business for me.it is big source of income.i really like it very much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open