+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did you choose forex ?

Banned samanta is an unknown quantity at this point samanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have chosen Forex because I want to be self dependent and want to make my life enjoyable and well secured. For that I need money that can change my life. I think this is Forex that can help me a lot in this matter. Forex seems to me the best profitable sector and the most suitable profession for me. That's why I like Forex and my aim is to be a successful Forex trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ronykhan0000 is on a distinguished road ronykhan0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your last sentence is right but you know that nowadays forex is a popular online business & forex is a low investment policy so,people easily choose it.i think forex is a opportunity for every students.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aaronic is an unknown quantity at this point Aaronic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i chose forex because of the litle capital i have and the way i can see it forex can be very helpful on the long run all i have to do is use all this time i have with little capital to learn and in future when i have mastered it i will trade with big capital very well.

Senior Member zola18 is on a distinguished road zola18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I choose to trade in Forex because I am unemployed and because the Forex very attractive and can win a lot of money in one day or in a month target of Forex is that I love this area and secondly I want to Win
    Money is the life

Senior Member medo is an unknown quantity at this point medo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have a job, but I had also times vacuum daily, and I wanted to benefited them, worked most of the work, but I found the Forex suited me, I'm Mr. resolutions, work in any convenient time for me, can make a profit in the case of the sale and purchase

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am very lucky to join forex trading because there is a very good opportunity through which we can earn from the forex and start own business and start earning so therefore i join this business for my better life.

Senior Member mdtareq is an unknown quantity at this point mdtareq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the only way from which i can make good amount of money through online and can build a strong career to fulfill my dreams in lot quicker way than any other business.

Banned rajit is an unknown quantity at this point rajit's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i choose forex because it is profitable for me and i have earned a lot of money from and it is the business of future and also there is no fake in that business and it need no special education i really like it

Senior Member Air Razor is an unknown quantity at this point Air Razor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like u m also a student n forex is offering best deals for people of every category so i came here.. i feel ez here n use it with the time wich suits me

Junior Member kpivim is an unknown quantity at this point kpivim's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forum is to share your live Forex trades. We invite our esteemed members to share their trade positions here by opening your own thread. It would be not only interesting but will be a mutual trading aid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open