+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 489 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4889

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many mistakes exists as something that many traders could make in this buisnes. The only way to control this is that such a trader actually decides to open their minds up and find cause of their loss.
    Patience is Key.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear in fact I believe this mistake is very common in forex trade , beginners often mistake .Opening too many positions actually increases the risk in trading and creates confusion . i think before open any trade we must need to wait the market trend and trade with 1-2 positions at one time to control our trading easily.
    Last edited by xaxi; 2015-06-25 at 10:38 PM.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I personally believe that i's very true as opening many positions will distract the Forex trader also trading in many different pairs will do the same .For concentrating on few items is for sure easier than concentrating on more several items in addition the i think traders who have historical link between the pairs they trade will for sure enhance his trading performance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asomma View Post
    There are more than advice we can provide for beginners:. - Such as lack of tension, as I said, not greed and be always undemanding, and also to choose the right time to enter the market any move away from the time news and stay away from the market in case of instability
    do not be greedy, it is very important for any novice trader. because that becomes my experience, when a beginner can make a profit, will want again and again, it creates greed in our trade. of course it would give a very bad impact on our trade. and my experience, ended up with a margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting forex trading at real account we need to learn the common mistakes we do at forex trading as a beginners or an expert, actually our common mistakes is patience less trading that means we do not wait for the proper Entry Points.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear in fact I believe not for beginners or for experts we should not open many positions, if it is to trade professionally, open 10 positions, a maximum, of course here we are talking about the use of 2% risk margin at each position, and being 10 we use 20% of the risk margin.

Senior Member Zia45 is on a distinguished road Zia45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading business aik real business hai jis main ham ko kaam krny k ly ham forex trading business main mistake bhi krty hain our ham forex trading business main galti sy seekhty hain...

Senior Member pakpa is an unknown quantity at this point pakpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening too many positions at the same times will makes the beginners confuse. it will be much better if they just open 1-3 positions only per day. they can be focus to 1-3 order and they will learn much without confusing with many orders that they can't handle

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening too many position is not too good even for a pro trader, because it can make our equity low in short time, so it should be avoided especially for beginner who don't have much investment on his or her trading account.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji es kam mai jab koi v trder new ata hai wo es kam mai bhout he mistake karta hai app apni mistake ko door tabi kar sakte hai jab app es kam mai acha profit kama te hai fer app es kam mai displine se kam karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek bhout he acha bussiness hai jis mai hum apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 489 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 227 277 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)