+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 489 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 4889

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji ha dear yasa akser hota hai ki jab hum biginner hote hai to forex trading me jayda profit ke lalach me hum ek sath many trade ko open kar dete hai jisse ki hame big loss ho jata hai to hame chahiye ki jab tak hum ek biginner hai tab tak bahut hi small lot size me hi trading kare.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maro is an unknown quantity at this point maro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter,

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

s must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clea so that the rolling start active dependence on what It h

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Nevertheless, it is as soon as the looming something new or to become part of social conversations and news, articles and even chatter,

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

s must be overcome and the mind must remain open and be smooth concepts this clea so that the rolling start active dependence on what It h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well in fact in forex trading I do think beginning stage is very important for all kind of trader.Good start is always blessfull for all kind of people.AT this stage most trader do some common mistake.They take this business very simply.They think that they can earn money very easily.I would suggest them at first try to gather knowledge then think about earning.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that serious problem is that we open too many positions and target so many pairs at a given time and when you use the same approach for a period of time then you should be lacking consistency as you have not yet defined you trading plan . You should be doing something to learn few techniques that you should be targeting a single pair at a given time and don't risk too much leverage on a single trade.

Senior Member fadel123 is an unknown quantity at this point fadel123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HiI think if we learn some tool about trade managment than we can easily handle more positions because when we open more than one position and use more pairs for trading than most of new traders remain fail to manage the trading. I think we should go step by step thanks you.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro, for me I personally believe that i have learnt this reality through my trading and now i am fully agree with you that is no need to open more trades otherwise it become very hard for us to recover and we can not stay in market for long time

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are right that we need to control our emotions at trading and we need to learn the risk management in trading, we should know that opening too many positions in trading, we should need to calculate the risk management at every trades.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member gremori is an unknown quantity at this point gremori's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners are often very quick to get out of the market, only to get profit slightly've felt very happy and left the trade, but he could get more if you want to wait for a more opportune moment again, try to be patient, put take profit and stop loss in any trade, and see the probability that you will get in one month

Banned farqan khaled is an unknown quantity at this point farqan khaled's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is a world wide online business it has loss and profit too it is highly risky business gee haan aisa kernay say sirf loss hoota hay or kuch nahe hoota hay..

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistakes to avoid for beginers are as follows beginers ko chaye k pressure mein aw k trades naw karen or aram or sakoon sy trades mein enter hon or sath mein inko chaye k lalch sy perhaiz karen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 489 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)