+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 489 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 4889

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions.

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tajmil View Post
    each trader mistake, the few or even more. however new trader possess a typical mistake they a lot of positions. they think it offer him massive profit, however the not distinct which hoe to they think it. except for a very long time he really truly come to sense it which was a a mistake. and when he is an effective trader he prevent it.
    We do make the mistakes many times when we see that our trades are not according to the market expectations and this is why we have to do extra work in these markets. And as i have seen myself that those types of traders who make more money are the ones who have good analytical skills.

We need to learn from our own mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sanjeesh is an unknown quantity at this point sanjeesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I note my mistake then I get much success because I avoid doing same mistake next time then If we want to learn something we can make mistakes and this is natural rather than In forex trading loss is part of the game and you have to embrace knowledge so as to know how to do this business less risky let alone i think in this forex trading market every new trader make loss first then make profit but Thomas alfa edison should perform the experiment a thousand times before finally succeeded in creating ligh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tajmil is an unknown quantity at this point tajmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kakuly View Post
    Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions

Pilots call it fighting "fire helmet." This is a situation where too many things are happening around you, preventing you to react properly and creating a situation of intense stress. In the cockpit of a fighter, you can die - as a Forex trader, you are definitely going to die but you'll end up on the straw. Never open more positions than necessary, otherwise you will not be able to respond correctly.
    each trader mistake, the few or even more. however new trader possess a typical mistake they a lot of positions. they think it offer him massive profit, however the not distinct which hoe to they think it. except for a very long time he really truly come to sense it which was a a mistake. and when he is an effective trader he prevent it.

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is very risky that we should not make entry of more than one position. Because in every position there is a some amount of risk. So how much position we take our risk increases. So we should aware of the market and take limited position in out trading.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i realized about the mistake that probably happend to a newcomer and when they see that the market is going in opposite of them they open opposite trade and hence loose all they have in their accounts.

Member harekrushna is an unknown quantity at this point harekrushna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Opening too many position does not occur to new traders only,some time due to greed old traders also do the same mistake and for which they have to bear huge loss.
    Only after making loss they realize that they did mistake and wont follow the same in future.
    I think only experience and lot of demo practice and sanctification to your profit can stop this mistake.

Senior Member drjalilahmed is an unknown quantity at this point drjalilahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The problem for a newbie is greedy. They consider if they opened a lot of positions, then the profit gained often greater. Bavaria prefabricated them block if the opposite is etch then they are also major losses.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ause if we don't give attention to rectify our mistakes we will do the same mistake again and again only ake is very bad for traders and i want to avoid all of it when trading so you are right we must just not lose hope and give up every thing we just think about our mistakes and learn a lesson from them and then making good policies we can just get success rather than I've seen many of fellow traders quit and lose hope after they lost their capital in a months time

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Patience is the key to solve everythingso we must be patient when we trade with forexi think in forex tradingtry again and againmoney comes next time so we just keep learning about it and no that He must note down why he fails if he wants to avoid such type of loss again instead of So we should not worry about our mistakes and losses and should try to recover them after all So need to trade very carefully here in Forex trading

Senior Member lazhar90 is an unknown quantity at this point lazhar90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if we learn some tool about trade managment than we can easily handle more positions because when we open more than one position and use more pairs for trading than most of new traders remain fail to manage the trading. I think we should go step by step.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 489 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)