+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 489 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4889

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Opening too many positions.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that Forex trading business is very risky business and In Forex business you can lost all your trading capital just for your simple mistake . So always try to learn from mistake and if your can ignore your little mistake then you can be a successful Forex trader .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my bro, in forex trading, surely I do believe that opening too many positions is not a mistakes as long as we know why we open so many positions and as long as we ready with the risk. i ever do that also, and i still can make good profit also. but i dont like to do that again because it makes me too busy to watch my many positions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member innocent123 is an unknown quantity at this point innocent123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is exactly what happen to me of recently,I went and open too many position on sum of 50$ account and during brexit there was too much volatility in the market and my account was wiped, also with high lots size every thing put together, too many position is not good at all

Member Zareena Bibi is an unknown quantity at this point Zareena Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main na bohat sa trade dakhy hain jin sa ya suna hai ka wo bary loss kar ka experience hasil kia hai main kahti ho ka experience ata he loss ka bad hai or loss ki waja mistake hoti hai ager mistake na ho to loss bhi na ho is lia trader ko apny trade volume ko control or emotion ko bhi control rakh ka trade karni chahiya.

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that do not open too many open positions unless you know how to manage it all. I think to makes good profit, we do not need to open too many trades, because our risk will be higher. It is hard for us to maintain all trades if our open position is too many. We need to avoid this in our trading

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the beginning I was do that but now I am trading with only one or two position, but if we use strict money managment as use 0.10 with $1000 capital we can trade with 10000 pips, in this case we can open many position and trading without anxiety.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear, In fact I think its no double that before open any trade we must need to wait the market trend after the market trend is clear then we need to open a single trade with any lot size by checking our backup then you will always be successful trader all over the world .

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am suggest the beginner. If they want get the success in this business. Sio they are control the mistake. there mistake rate is close to zero. Secondly, they are work the market with proper strategy / planning. They do not take the risk in the volilte market. They are swing trade. they are good work.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes certainly my dear, no double I absolutely do believe that patience and hard work are recommended in forex trading.Generally, newbie traders lose even all their fund deposited in their trading. They lose it because they have over confidence in their gaining for the first time, and that is why they also use all profit taken to trade and trade.

Banned asifmahmood122 is an unknown quantity at this point asifmahmood122's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right.it is very necesary for beginnersd to consentrate on 1 or 2 trades.dont open many trades at same time.in this situation it would be dificult to control the situation.dont be greedy.slow and steedy win the race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 489 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)