+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 699 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 6989

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / An excessive leverage.

Senior Member ReD & BuLL is an unknown quantity at this point ReD & BuLL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we made a trade and we get loss, this shows that we have made mistake somewhere. We should find out that mistake, firstly and In future, we need to avoid from that mistake. Thus, we can save us from loss.
    Hitting Thanks Does not Cost Anything !

Senior Member brojolfx is an unknown quantity at this point brojolfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdoson View Post
    I really support you personally that many traders fail in the Forex. That is natural to do a mistake for a new trader. But I think that man can learn through mistake so not to be upset.
    I agree along with you, if we really wish still a newbie and sometimes build the actual mistake was solely natural, as a result of we're still learning, and in line using the existing errors, we'll discover to not repeat any mistakes. And along with expertise we've, it'll greatly assist us to become a lot of strong to operate the actual business much better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member agnidan is an unknown quantity at this point agnidan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact i like to use high leverage, even always looking for brokers that have high leverage at least 1:500 or better still 1:1000 such as instaforex. However, using high leverage has led to the ruin of many trading accounts i have opened because of i usually use big lot to open position and before i opened my eye all capital in the account has gone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member satral is an unknown quantity at this point satral's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i started a trading i usea a leverage 1:1000 because i was confident about my trading .basically when we are trading through scalping we need high leverage with view to taking high risk, high leverage has both advantage and disadvantage but for me i manage to take more advantage of high leverage, its all depended on trader how to treat high leverage.

Member hdabwni is an unknown quantity at this point hdabwni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the beginners should avoid the mistakes which are very harmful for them. If they make the mistakes again and again then he never be successfuly in this business. This business as required the knowledges and experiences. Otherwise this is very risky for all !!

Banned koruptor is an unknown quantity at this point koruptor's Avatar
    Thanks
    sure.. in Forex may be a decisive instrument to maximize.. gains prior to however additionally it may ruin the actual novice trader... Thus don't consider gently this parameter... Abstain from trading till you perceive how it works. In case applicable, please inquire your queries upon the discussion board,

Senior Member tubul is an unknown quantity at this point tubul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choosing perfect leverage for the account size is important because if you have a low account size and use a high leverage then you could loose your money. so best choice could be 1:100 1:200 if you are a new trader and has a low capital. choose the right leverage if you want to keep your account safe.

Senior Member harzar is an unknown quantity at this point harzar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am agree it is very important to avoid loss in forex, it is very important for the new traders to know how to use leverage and make more income in forex, we have to keep our mind positive in every trade that we are doing, as new traders we have to learn well.

Senior Member hiliko is an unknown quantity at this point hiliko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is always very important for a trader to avoid the high leverage.This is a very big mistake if a trader is going to select a high leverage because if a trader is going to select a high leverage then he had no option left.

Banned susannoo is an unknown quantity at this point susannoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    All time leverage system is not good for you If you have good capital then you should use low leverage but if you Friends is essential to leverage the finest thus far for the small accounts are definitely the oldest 1:1000 and should have good capital and tight management is going to be achieved and I like to use the low leverage because I believe the low leverage help us to keep our account in safe in fact I use Leverage 1:1000 Bucause i will open lot of tread shot time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 699 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)