+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1890

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inability to manage orders.

Senior Member madad is an unknown quantity at this point madad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhi jan jahan tak ma forex trading business k bhara ma janta ho es business ma beginner ko chaheya k wo khud ki mistakes ko avoid karye kiun k jab tak wo avoid nai karye ga tab tak success nai mila gai tum ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wajid4x is an unknown quantity at this point wajid4x's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    biginners k lye sub say pehlay he mehter aur achi strategy hoti hai wo yehi hoti hai k traders apnay kam me koi b ghalti nahi karty hain ghalti say kum he hume karni hoti hai aur jb b hum say koi ghalti ho us ko ignore karna hota hai aur kam karna hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saadu is an unknown quantity at this point saadu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bigginners se start mein bahut si mistakes honey kay bahut hi ziada chances hotey hai iss liye main bigginners ko yeah advise karun ga kay bigginners jitna ziada ho sakey aapna waqt ko demo account pe spend karein

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in forex because i am beginner, i think it is better if we just trade in one until 3 pairs only, dont trade with many pairs if we still dont know how to manage our orders with a good way.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well for me I see that it is rules we should set stop loss and take profit on time. how,when you trading you are hard to predict what is next trend. you entry base on your analysis. normally there are half-half to see your loss and profit. set a proper range will ensure you could earn more than loss

Senior Member Karan.Parmar is an unknown quantity at this point Karan.Parmar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the traders make mistake sometimes and face loss,with that they can learn from there loss and avoid from making the same mistake.it teaches us many things and through that we gain experience and create new strategies which help us getting the profit and recover all the loss.

Senior Member xyt is an unknown quantity at this point xyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, I consider that someone pupil first access Forex basics and also demo trading more than 6 months and when vendor performance is good then he go to real promoting. Someone beginner tend to take so easily chance in this market as if his trading solution will incorrect after that he not look heavy problem upon time market vulnerable to wrong condition after that he going to successful condition after that he really fell motivation and also purpose in Forex.

Senior Member zef619 is on a distinguished road zef619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest newbie traders that they dont need to be panic when they got some TP'S hits in their account. they need to work with patience only..Some time they started trading with big lot to earn maximum which is not good.

Senior Member codefx is an unknown quantity at this point codefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I believe that I was just looking for a profit of 10 pips each opening my position. while for stop loss, it depends on the signal given by the indicators, sometimes only 30 pips, but often 100 pips. when it opened position, I no longer see the chart because I have something else to do other than trading

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab new trader hote hai os ko pehle es kam mai hard work karni chahi aa es kam ka ach experience chahi aa tabi aap es kam mai achi trading kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ka kam sab se best hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)