+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 598 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 5978

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Lack of Discipline.

Senior Member don3 is an unknown quantity at this point don3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khyal ma boht sa new traders dicipline ka trade ma koi dhyan nahi rakhtay or bila waja market ma trade kertay han in ko chiye k dicipline sa market ko smajh ker aur puri terha sa news wgaira ko dekh ker trade kern aur zayada lalch na kren.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shaon howlader is an unknown quantity at this point shaon howlader's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can losing because you change the power to comfort necessity to unwaveringly larn one attribute.. this is oftentimes what i told myself whenever i visaged with any diminution surface my trading.. newbies desires to unwaveringly hear quite a few things before flatbottom recognise to service pretend profits from this industry.. this is often why they give ought to never underrate the difficulty with this marketplace.. and gift cell acquisition with victorian correct..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miceki is an unknown quantity at this point miceki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i recommend that folks avoid using credit cards, it's thus to their detriment,i still do find folks..., create irrational selections that don't match your original trading arrange,,,if seniors do this than Forex become a lot of simple on our behalf.<>
    Please Do Not Copy My Post

Senior Member rock55 is an unknown quantity at this point rock55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good currency business.disciplined is the main key of successful life. but newbie can not trade with disciplined from the first time. they made some mistake and fall in loss when they trade for first time. ****ually they understand how to trade and how to be disciplined.
    Good luck.

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Age lekh.In my experience that discipline in forex trading is that every day you sit in the market and analysis the market and take trading decision on the basis of your analysis. You follow always all rules of trading, never frustrated and control emotion. pore lek..

Senior Member hassan347 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan347's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the traders should maintain balance and discipline in their trades, i think the discipline is the most important thing not only in forex but in all sectors, it is the key to success so the traders should be confident and well disciplined. Good Luck

Member bravojohny is an unknown quantity at this point bravojohny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when a person join here newly then he or she do lot of mistake but if he or she repair this mistakes then that will be good for them.butif they avoid that then in future they will sufer for this.so dont avoid your mistake.when you did any mistake try to makeup that it will be helpful for you.I also did some mistake but when i understand that i try to teach that.

Senior Member Rosako is an unknown quantity at this point Rosako's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so, the discipline of the mind is the key to all success.forex is a risky business, so you have to have rules and always abide by it.That is why newbe failure, they are impatient, do not stand.time will be necessary for them to learn how to comply with the discipline.

Banned hopanais is an unknown quantity at this point hopanais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is risky and so we have to show carefulness in every trade - by having a good and tested strategy following forex rules and having discipline avoiding any mistakes may only lead to successful trading.

Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    self-displined may be the key essential involving successful existence. however beginner are unable to deal having self-displined by initially. many people created some blunder in addition to slip in decline when they deal regarding very first time. ****ually many people learn how to deal in addition to how to always be self-displined.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shoibal90 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned vizioit is an unknown quantity at this point vizioit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a risky business and in this business i think no chance of one mistake because may be that one mistake wash your account .... Beginners should do trade with proper discipline and also with full concentration. They avoid from any one mistake...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vizioit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 499 of 598 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)