+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 314 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 3138

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners/The absence of a real trading plan.

Senior Member call123 is an unknown quantity at this point call123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a good money making business. I'm agree with you , we must make a good strategy with a good plan to make deals and make profit , we must update it in all times , we won't keep constant plan in all our trading , we should also make a plan B that will be replaced by the original one if the deal is not going as we expecting.what do you mind.........................best of luck.....................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jawadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point jawadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    The good news is that the mistakes that cause most losing traders to fail are quite common and readily identified. These mistakes are discussed on this web site. The better news is that by being aware of the potential for making these mistakes and by taking steps to avoid them, you can make a great leap towards becoming a more consistently profitable trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member torani is on a distinguished road torani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats good advice to apply for beginner. As we know together, every beginner may not have good idea o apply what strategy good for them. With your description, i hope at least they can understand what way is good to follow, for their first step

Senior Member uda is an unknown quantity at this point uda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ther below are new traders to actually whom having been cogent time and afresh that if you do in fact are trading within the audience annual once more accomplish,,,, trading action as well in order that you could acomplish within the aproaching however they actually were only trading concerning and had lose.

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i feel we ought to forever set our set up before we join the market and of course the risks that they've it, on behalf of me i forever creat a fresh cash management while a set up when using the risks i liek make use of typically the martingal set up to improve my profit

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye baat durust hay kay bagair trading plan kay koi bhi trader forex mein kamyab naheen ho secta kionkay trading tu subhi trader kertay hain laikin aik trading plan per amal koi koi kerta hay ic liye new traders ko chahiye kay pehlay apna aik acha sa trading plan bana lain aur phir hamesha uskay mutabiq trade karain aur forex mein aik successful trader banain verna rozana hazaron trader loss kertay hain.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Avoiding mistake for the beginners is not the way of success because we should learn from over mistake and try to spend more time to understand over mistake and never avoid over mistake if we are avoiding over mistake again and again then i think we can lose over capital.

Banned hassan satti is an unknown quantity at this point hassan satti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your techings are GOLD Strat.. one has to study (your thread), practice, ask one's ... the power of 100 pips hit me at the right time since I was reviewing my trade plan. .... guys for posting examples and giving your time to teach beginner traders . ..... like Strat, who has been tempered by the fires of the real world.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbies jo forex main aateh hai vo widout strategy bas aise hi trading karna start kr dete hai so unko plan banana cahiye as well kuch baate jo topic main hai usko dhyan main rakhna bhi chahiye

Senior Member kucingk55 is an unknown quantity at this point kucingk55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, many beginners like me in the forex trading business do not have a meaningful plan to use in their trading. that is one cause of their losses. in my opinion, we must have a well detailed plan to organize our strategy properly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 314 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261 262 263 271 311 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)