+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 334 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is the most lucid mentation as most of us reckon that in Forex we testament be healthy to conquer the man in a day or two but it is not equivalent this in actuality.The experience is this that it is a puritanical commerce and it takes its own reading for prosperous and we bonk to demonstration a lot of patience in the execution of the trading.The best way to advance in the Forex is to guess a nous at small two to cardinal geezer hood and one should try to anatomy the justness in a moderator manner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main ap ko ap ki mistakes se he sekkhna ka moqa milta hai is lye mistakes kray lekin ap apni mistakes se sekh kr kafi zyada experince hasil kr sakte ho forex trading main aagar ap loss kro to phir ap ko loss se sekhna chaiyee hai tb he ap ko forex trading main profit mil sakta hai Yes forex me earning k liye bohat he patience ki zaroorat hy or is kaam ko saho tara seekh kar karna chahye ye ek best online business he is se continue earning k liye experience ki rquirement hy or apni mistake ko correct karne ki zaroorat hy time to time and after few year you can reach at your goal easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely I believe in forex trading business most of beginner have too high expectation from this business. They want to become a millionaire in short time, want to earn as much as money without working hard, without much efford, without any process, but want to earn as much as money as soon as possible. It which makes them get failed in this business in short time

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that forex trading no easy to be rich there in easily way and time and this is business very risky even a lot of traders in this field get failure and loser traders ,if trader be more patience and get the learning as well he can reach to be a good trader and make a huge earning money my dear. dear as in my trading experience I think forex trading does not needs the mistakes and if you are a starter then you gave to avoid the mistakes and if you are doing the mistakes again and again then you can not get a good profit.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there are many mistakes that are done by the beginners, first of all they should learn it in demo trading account before doing real trading, also they should not do emotional trading, they also should not ignore small profits as they are the building blocks of big account balance...
    and I think that from my mistakes I do I trade in the number of couples and this causes me dispersion and lack of focus on the winning pair and must leave fear more I have been doing trading without the use of stop loss we initially structured and should not risk capital And also from my mistakes

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that forex is the good job in the world. I think the biggest mistake is the mindset of having big and unrealistic expectation which are bound to break your heart when they will not be fulfilled. We should have expectation such that can be fulfilled without a big risk and so we can stay for long.and forex is a goods work and better inome money for a jobs now all man goods works now all man goods income money for now all man goods income money for jobs now all man goods work all goods income money for a jobs now all man goods work now forex is a best work.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm of the view of which Forex trading is an excellent work. I've got to believe anyone, especially people who write pertaining to the first time, they've got numerous individual happy in addition to serve this currency trading in addition to build an income easily with no correct instruction or endurance, Forex trading job is as a small business functionality in addition to ought to find out in addition to do well in addition to serve. and Forex effortlessly, like other business am, I fully agree with you and most of the people who enter the foreign currency for the first time they experience got much greed in won, better learn Forex learning or work effort and succeeded in it need to make easy money as soon as possible the interests don't care much easier to make money on it,

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that beginners make a lot of mistake in the market and the most common mistake is that they associate a lot of hopes from the market and they begin to think that they can become rich overnight in the market, you have to work hard in the market and there is no way that you can become rich overnight Well mistakes is good for learning and getting lesson from them so we can get experience in this way and in future never repeat these mistakes so avoid from mistake as possible to get learning and earning and also do not made any expectations with forex for gains because suppose

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first month of profit is not always a good proof to you. because you can make profit at this month and lose the next month so you should set a test to your strategies for 4 months at least on the demo account before you trade with it on the demo. and if you are a beginner in Forex then you have to start Forex as a cool mind people you have to left you greedy mind. i thing beginner come in Forex and they trying to be rich in one day this mentality cause him to account zero. so as a beginner in Forex you have to invest huge amount of capital then you need to give trade on your two percentage of capital it will safe your account from margin call.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me waise to forex traders ko apni knowledge aur experience ke anusar hi profit milati hai, jis forex traders ke paas jitna jyada experience hota hai usko utna hi jyada profit milati hai, forex beginners ko jyada money earn karne ke liye high risk ke sath trading nahi karani chahiye. Most Forex beginners do not think or do not understand the risks that exist in the Forex trading business, so that they have expectations that are too high in the Forex trading business and it makes them even suffered losses in Forex trading market, better Forex beginners start by learning more about Forex business, so it has a good knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 334 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)