+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3331

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    The first "Hello! I'm new to forex. I'd start. How should I invest and how long can I reach 100,000 euros in winnings? ". How many times can we not hear this speech! No, you will not get rich with Forex. If you become it will not be overnight but years of experience. To think of living in income from forex, we must devote full-time and also experiment a lot, ie how often to leave a blank on the right foot. This is a long process that takes several annnes.

As a new trader, if you manage to get through the first month, after which many traders are giving up, you may be able to learn, over the months and years what can you do gain on foreign exchange. Therefore, be patient and do not quit your job today!
    insurers to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains
    well, you have a good thread, it is so important for newmember, hope that you can avoid them, but the theory is forever is the theory, to becommng a good trader, you must forgot the theory, i hope you can do good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maximum Traders are always in hurry to make money and in this
    connection,they just fail to invest their time to gain knowledge and
    often start trading without any basics ..thus the amount of loss
    increases

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rizwan For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is very risky and therefore has large gains and large losses associated with them. Forex trader should be realistic with their profit expectations.
    Some forex trader with at least 5 yrs of trading has not even come close to averaging 10% per month or even 5% per month.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rbs For This Useful Post:

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add more with you that for not only beginners but also the regular trader stop loss strategy if very much effective for good trading, and the time trading is also very needed to consider for getting the good outcome from the trade.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clickme For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Golobutt (2019-09-11), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first "Hello! I'm new to forex. I'd start. How should I invest and how long can I reach 100,000 euros in winnings? ". How many times can we not hear this speech! No, you will not get rich with Forex. If you become it will not be overnight but years of experience. To think of living in income from forex, we must devote full-time and also experiment a lot, ie how often to leave a blank on the right foot. This is a long process that takes several annnes.

As a new trader, if you manage to get through the first month, after which many traders are giving up, you may be able to learn, over the months and years what can you do gain on foreign exchange. Therefore, be patient and do not quit your job today!
    everything it needs perseverance. no results are obtained easily and instantly. however, expect something with too much and want to get rich quick is something that is not possible. it requires great effort and did not know surrender.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabutkelaparasaduren For This Useful Post:

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginners common mistake is over greed and trading. at first time i also have this problem. they want to earn more money overnight and they engage in over trading without knowing the current situation. so be gainers must have a own plan to avoid the mistake.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marjuck For This Useful Post:

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the biggest mistake is the mindset of having big and unrealistic expectation which are bound to break your heart when they will not be fulfilled. We should have expectation such that can be fulfilled without a big risk and so we can stay for long.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Golobutt (2019-09-11), rapidservice181 (2013-11-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm totally agree with you , most of those who enter forex for the first time , they have much greed inside themselves and want to earn and make profit quickly without well learning or patience , Forex career is like any other business needs efforts and learning and experience to success on it and earn , don't think Forex is too easy to make money on it or don't be greedy to make profit as fast as possible

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to khaled24 For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), rapidservice181 (2013-11-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

trading main new trader ha ya pahr old trader ho mistake to mistake hote ha jis ka azala karna boht muskil ha agr ap trading ka dwoeran ak he mistake bar bar karta hoo to ap ko bht bara and huge loss ho ga jo ap bardasta nhi kar skata hoo e slay mara maswara ap sa ya ha k ap thori thori trading kaor lakin mistake kabi be na karo.,

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Golobutt (2019-09-11), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

ya bat bilkul theek ha ka mistake to har members sa hote ha chyaia wo member newbie ho ya pahr senior member ho mistake ho hote ha har dafa mistake ho ya na ho ea bar to zorar ho he jate ha es laya jub hama trading main mistake karta han to haum boht sara profit earned karata han or kar sakta han,

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-24), Golobutt (2019-09-11), ntn (2019-09-04), Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 334 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)