+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a really risky market and a novice trader must look before connecting the actual forex activities. without nursery he proves to modify all his assets. A new trader is also poor to have active knowledge of the reasons for market reasoning and how to place a switch mitt. He also adopted a money strategy to reduce their losses. and as I thought in forex trading, I personally found that avoiding mistakes was an important element of a successful trader. A successful trader can control his mistakes but every trader cannot avoid mistakes in forex trading. If you want to become a successful forex trader, you first avoid your mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salih View Post
    Forex trading is actually very difficult to do, Forex is the best opportunity. In front of him on the trading screen and at that moment he tried to get everything and failed. The trader must believe that he must get his own share from this market. I think to overcome it or to control it, we must know the reasons behind it, namely when a trader is involved in forex, he sees that billions are traders. and In closing, or people learn and now Forex always generates income from your greed and wins professionally and very quietly, you will succeed. now there is a desire to win.
    मुझे वास्तव में विश्वास है कि यह शुरुआती लोगों के बीच एक गंभीर समस्या है क्योंकि उन्हें विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में शामिल होने पर वास्तव में उच्च लाभ की आवश्यकता होती है क्योंकि वे पैसे की तलाश में हैं और वे उच्च लाभ को लक्षित कर रहे हैं क्योंकि वे विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार द्वारा प्रदान किए गए अवसरों को देखने के लिए बहुत भावुक हैं डेमो मार्केट में।
    और मुझे लगता है कि इसे दूर करने या इसे हल करने के लिए, हमें इसके पीछे के निष्कर्ष को समझना चाहिए कि जब एक व्यापारी विदेशी मुद्रा में शामिल होता है, तो वह देखता है कि अरबों व्यापारी स्टैंक्ड ट्रेडिंग के निकटता में हैं और उस समय वह सब कुछ पाने की कोशिश करता है और बम।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is actually very difficult to do, Forex is the best opportunity. In front of him on the trading screen and at that moment he tried to get everything and failed. The trader must believe that he must get his own share from this market. I think to overcome it or to control it, we must know the reasons behind it, namely when a trader is involved in forex, he sees that billions are traders. and In closing, or people learn and now Forex always generates income from your greed and wins professionally and very quietly, you will succeed. now there is a desire to win.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    again and again .. beginners just do it repeatedly A mastermind to become a millionaire. FOREX is the influence of determination. This is the second to be aired. So, after a high life one can expect historical success ... must signal by modifying intelligence so as not to be aggressive. He should not care how fast he goes and I feel forex is a reliable job. I totally agree with you, most of those who enter forex for the first time, they usually have a lot of greed in themselves and need to get and make profits quickly while not studying or being patient, forex careers like every different business wants the effort and learning and expertise to be truly successful in it

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course my dear, for me, I truly believe that this is a serious problem among beginners because they really need high profits when they join the forex market because they are looking for money and they are targeting higher profits because they are very passionate about look at the opportunities provided by the forex market in the demo market.
    and I think to overcome it or to solve it, we must understand the conclusion behind it that is when a trader is involved in forex, he sees that billions are traders in their proximity to stunted trading and at that moment he tries to get everything and bomb. Merchandiser must anticipate that he is someone to get his own share from this mart and who must live and match his investment.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to overcome it or to solve it, we must understand the conclusion behind it that is when a trader is involved in forex, he sees that billions are traders in their proximity to stunted trading and at that moment he tries to get everything and bomb. Merchandiser must anticipate that he is someone to get his own share from this mart and who must live and match his investment. and I think to overcome it or to solve it we have to put it down when a trader is interested in him, he sees that the million is the bidder in his cheat on the surface of the trade and at that moment he tries to get everything and bomb. Staleness traders anticipate that they will get their own share of this industry and that it must be pragmatic and set aside with its investment.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true, that most beginners only think in terms of profit. they don't really think about the risks involved in forex trading, because most of them will think that they can get a lot of benefits easily. when in fact to get profits in trading is a very difficult thing. so indeed we have to really learn first to achieve good skills, and then think about the benefits of trading. and fine thank you very much for your analysis i just hope i can really remember this when morning trading because when i trade target i am the only one thinking i think of and this makes me more trade

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky market and a beginner trader needs to take it before joining the real forex market. without activities he module confirms all of his investments. A new trader also asks to get a noesis around the analysis of mart's perceptions and how to collect the right transactions. He also borrowed money strategies to reduce their losses. and A beginner must begin by modifying the brain so as not to be capitalistic. He shouldn't choose a backup measure of how quickly he's considered rich. Forex is growing endurance. This will resize to get a showdown. So, after receiving a retentive one can wait for factual success.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just truly believe that anyone, almost everyone who typed in currency trading is related to the first time, they have gotten a lot of greed within themselves along with the need to earn together by creating income quickly without effective mastery and tolerance Currency trading work is very similar to other organizations that require joint efforts with mastery and expertise for you to get good results in it along with profits, don't even think trading currencies can be too easy a way to generate profits in them and don't take money to generate income as fast as possible. and I think the most important supervision is a state of mind that requires major subjects along with impractical expectations that will be destined for you to separate your current cardiovascular meanwhile will not always be achieved. Our nation is hoping that such a thing can be achieved and not use big threats so you can continue to continue.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I increased my trading capital by 100% in just 8 days and then became ambitious and opened a large trade that I thought would give me a big profit they wanted to earn more money overnight and they were involved in excessive trading without knowing the general mistakes nowadays ending greed and trading and the forex market works online and not working offline. If we analyze the working trader. we can say that most traders work in a market rush. in this way they failed. Sometimes they face 100% loss. If they gain more knowledge and experience. in this way the traders avoid mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 334 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)