+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 334 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 3331

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Senior Member Power is an unknown quantity at this point Power's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min loss ki bunyadi wajah hoti he mistakes hum agar apni ghalation pe qaboo pa lein to hum bari earnign kar sakte hin humari asal min ghalatiyan ye hoti hin k hum money management k asoolon pe amal hi nahi kar sakte hin hum es karobar ko samjh kar aur market ko theek toore pe understand kar k trading kar money bhi earn kar sakte hin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned M.USMAN is on a distinguished road M.USMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginners trading me quick and big earning karny kay laye excited hotay hai.Jis ki waja say on ko big losses face karn parh jatay hai.Beginners ko patience say trading karna chahye.Our small risk say trading karna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bro appp ki baat ik dam theek hai k mistake to har trader say sa hote ha chyaia newbie ho ya pahr senior member ho mistake ho hote ha har dafa mistake ho ya na ho ea bar to zorar so newbie ko chai k apni mistake say sheekahy aur next time is say bechay...........

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear definitely I do believe that i want to add more with you that for not only beginners but also the regular trader stop loss strategy if very much effective for good trading, and the time trading is also very needed to consider for getting the good outcome from the trade.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear, actually I agree with you and I believe most of the beginners think to earn big profit in small time and it is there biggest fault which makes them to face big losses. In the beginning it is must to first of all understand what forex trading is and after that start really trading in to it.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course my dear, I obviously believe that this is a great problem for beginners that they expect a lot from Forex because they heard a lot about it but when you expect a lot from something it is very difficult to earn that much.Forex is not that easy and that's y many beginners failed.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Greed is one of the worst enemy of any forex trader and it never lets any trader win and take profits and become a consistent and a successful trader. We need to understand that unrealistic expectation from the forex trading is not a good idea to make money form forex trading

Senior Member pipshunt is an unknown quantity at this point pipshunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true that we should not expect unrealistic in trading and we need to expect according to our investment and also according to our trading skill. I think we all need to learn the trading business and have to trade with proper analysis of the market.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that in forex market beginner have unrealistic expectation in forex market he want to become milliainaire in very short term this is main mistake in forex market.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There have a lot of mistakes which they do when they start forex business. The first mistake is they just think about the money they feel so much greedy. They just want to earn money quickly and want to get rich in short time. They want to double their money in one day that's why they lose their money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 334 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 216 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)