+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3331

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe newbies are in a hurry for making profit so they make mistakes,also they lack knowledge about forex.To learn Forex trade we need to learn more and the Forex demo account can help us for earning money from there. You can learn also it from the Forex book if you have want to trade in the Forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    sahi baat ha hum in mistakes ko jitna zada avoid karsakte hen karna chaiye ku k inke through hi hume trading me loss hota ha and hum agey ki taraff nai barh pate hen trading ki dunya me so hume in sab chexon ko har haal me karna chaiye k na karen

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

ji haan waqai hume in mistakes ko avoid karna chaiye warna hum trading ko sahi se sekh sakte nai hen aur na hi trading me agey barh sakte hn so mere khyaal se sekhna trading me bht zada zarori ha and agey barhna bhi isme kafii zada se zada zarori ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm totally agree with you , most of those who enter forex for the first time , they have much greed inside themselves and want to earn and make profit quickly without well learning or patience , Forex career is like any other business needs efforts and learning and experience to success on it and earn , don't think Forex is too easy to make money on it or don't be greedy to make profit as fast as possible
    Forex is very risky and therefore has large gains and large losses associated with them. Forex trader should be realistic with their profit expectations.
    Some forex trader with at least 5 yrs of trading has not even come close to averaging 10% per month or even 5% per month.

Banned M.El-Sayed is an unknown quantity at this point M.El-Sayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most are shy do not have a good knowledge about forex, so they think that forex is easy and they can get a lot of quick profit. that tends to make the novice when trading only focus on profit , not thinking about the risks that exist, and it is also the reason many Forrx beginners will experience losses

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I have often said before, that most beginners make mistakes in the field of use of the lot is too large, it affects the value of resilience that we use is getting smaller. then if we're floating then what happens instead will panic and will eventually do cutloss or even if it will result in bad things happening MC.

Senior Member bil is an unknown quantity at this point bil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of those who enter forex for the first time ,if very much effective for good trading, and the time trading is also very needed to consider for getting the good outcome from the trade. they have much greed inside themselves and want to earn and make profit quickly without well learning or patience

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humen jyada money earn karne ke liye high risk ke sath trading karna koi achchi baat nahi hai. Humen achchi money management ke sath hum trading karenge to hum forex market ke risk ko bhi cut kar payenge aur achchi profit bhi earn kar payenge.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my dear of course, I obviously believe that beginners do a lot of mistakes in their trading initially as I also done few mistakes when I was a beginner , doing mistakes is not to worry about but to repeat those mistakes is very harmful for the traders therefore beginners should try to learn from their mistakes and trade wisely next time

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have a high expectation is a good thing, but we know that to achieve a big goal, we will need so much time. Then we must be patience. There are no people who get success in short time except because of luck.but however we can't depend on luck to get success, then we need time to have high expectation in forex

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mistake a beginner always trade without rules, and they only expect good luck, and always consider forex trading as a business is easy, whereas forex trading is a high- risk business, if done without a good experience, many beginners fail because they do not learn and practice seriously

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)