+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3331

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / unrealistic expectations of gains

Member blackt20 will become famous soon enough blackt20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mistake tu business ka hisa hay eas nh hu sakta kay forex mei mistake na hu ku kay baz trader sikhty hi mistake kar kay han likn yeh hay kay es se bachna hi afiyat hoti hy likn mujy nh lagta koi be trader ajtak mistake se bacha hu kau kay ye part of forex hay likn apni ghalti se sekhna hi bht bari bat hoti hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bimarosidin View Post
    this is often done by a novice trader, constantly imagining before trading, and it was very disturbing trading her own and I think if you want to trade, trading as normal and looking for profits niormal according to your ability in trading forex and this must be done by novice traders
    Naye traders log kai baar apni trades me kuch mistakes kar dete hain jiski wajah se unke liye trading ki madad se incoem kar paana possible nahi ho sakta hai. Ham logon ko dhiyan de kar hi apni trades ko karna hota hai aur apni income ko poora karna hota hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yin View Post
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that unrealistic expectations from trading business is very dangerous for the traders and we should learn the trading business and have to trade with realistic expectation and should trade with proper discipline.
    this is often done by a novice trader, constantly imagining before trading, and it was very disturbing trading her own and I think if you want to trade, trading as normal and looking for profits niormal according to your ability in trading forex and this must be done by novice traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that unrealistic expectations from trading business is very dangerous for the traders and we should learn the trading business and have to trade with realistic expectation and should trade with proper discipline.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, unrealistic expectations kills a lot of forex dreamers, some traders are hilarious if you happen to hear about their trading plans, but the best thing is we tend to learn from our mistakes and once we go through something, we tend not to repeat it if it was a mistake and if it was something positive, we keep doing it to get the same results or even better ones, being real is what forex requires and you can never go wrong if you are realistic.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies most of the times did mistake i observed tht woh binah hey forx markt ko analyse trading start kar detey hei woe ke gaalt choice hei we must need to avoid this becos jald bazi walah kam hamesa she hi kran hota hei.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Banned TheCoder is an unknown quantity at this point TheCoder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually the beginner's will see forex as a overnight money making scheme but it is not like that. You have to work hard in the forex market and later on it will give you the result in the form of money. By that time you have two be very consistent on forex trading and you must check the demo market every day

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai starting mein agar aap iss field mein kuch jaante nahi hain toh zarori hai ki aap ismein mahnat karein aur fir iss field mein se aapko accha paisa aa skata hai forex trading field bhauat badiya field hai paisa kamane ke liye bhai yaad rahe aapko.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be successful in forex trading requires experience, and constant learning , you have to be well aware of the forex trends that may change with time and devote your self as full time or part time to forex trading,

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub say zyada mistakes meray samjhnay or dekhnay me jo new anay walay traders kiya kartay hain un ko pata he nahi hota hai k unho nay kiss tarha say or kesay apnay apko handle kar k chalna hai or samjhna hai jiss kadar tezi say koi insan apnay liye behter trading plane bana kar bethta or uthta hai usi tarha say wo kam karta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 334 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)