+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 491 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4909

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners / Inexperience.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:39
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me experience banakar he kaam karna hota hjai,esme experience trader ke paas nahi hoga to wo esme kuch nahi kar sakta,esme trader ko apne se market me pehle skill chahiye,esme trader ke paas market me time dene aur practice karne se he experience banega,esme trader ko kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye,esme trader ko sabb khud se market me samajhna chahiye woi uske liye acha hai.

2018-01-28   17:50
    Best answer #2

Beginner traders are more prone to losses in the forex market because they trade with emotional trading they start a trading in the demo market and think that the market will behave in the same manner and their trade with the high lot size so this will be the cause of getting loss in the forex market

2018-01-03   14:28
    Best answer #3

for a beginner it is important to learn a lot of things that can make him a good trader,mistakes that can beginners avoid is that do not trade if you dont know about the market, wait for the right time to trade and dont be greedy and always control your mind and emotions

2018-01-18   16:18
    Best answer #4

kam anubhav ke saath, main aapako bataaya hoga ki krpaya chhote jokhim ke saath vyaapaar karen aur vah kaam jise aap yahaan karana hai videshee mudra mein shuruaatee samay mein aapako kuchh cheejen praapt karane ke baad chhotee maatra ke saath apane tredon ko jaana aur darj karana hoga

2017-12-24   16:46
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

A beginner can totally avoid the emotional trading and after avoiding the emotional trading there are so many chances that his training skills and his profit will astronomically increase day by day

2017-12-18   02:12
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

I agree with you, beginners should must trade in demo account to learn and get experience in Forex trading market. They should must learn it to become a successful trader. If they will not learn then they will only get loss in Forex trading market.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The actual typical mistakes the majority of newbies build on the actual forex market is actually to away making money first prior to truly learning upon the market procedures takes place, this will make all of these to constantly need to begin reside trading actually once they have not produced a good trade plan or even demo traded with regard to this. the very best factor a trader or even newbie ought to perform is actually first learn and after that whenever he is well known regarding his a good comprehending of the actual market and have produced a plan which he is well known regarding his demo traded on demo, he or sthis individual ought to after that start

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe that demo account is very important, we can practice and get more experience without fear to losing real money. with practice we will know our mistake and can learn from the mistake, fix it and avoid to make same mistake. forex trading is very risky so we need to use money management and always improve our skill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, absolutely in forex trading, I generally do find that its suggested with regard to newbies to practice a lot of and a lot of on demo account and by no means trade on real account until u have a strong expertise. many traders loss simply since they do not focus on learning and begin earning.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that many traders are still inexperienced travelers he spent 3 months of internship in a demo account and I think the way he learned it was not true and he does not have to work hard and are not focused on practice

Senior Member bilie is an unknown quantity at this point bilie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually my dear, for me, certainly I think there is no double that you have opened one of the most effective thread that i have ever read . I think these will help beginners especially whose hasn't a lot experience will learn more from these . Thank you for reading these wonderful post .

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think its truth and I personally believe that beginners should try to avoid trading on multiple positions and should not use heavy lots. they should first try to learn as much as they can about forex trading if they start doing forex trading without any knowledge then there are lot of chances of failure

Member 1778 is an unknown quantity at this point 1778's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experienced traders do not make mistakes but those are rare and those inexperienced are proved to do mistakes so beginners should avoid using high leverage and investing large capital they should initially focus on learning things......,,...<<>>

Senior Member ghan is an unknown quantity at this point ghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my friend, I personally think in forex business it is not that experienced traders do not make mistakes but those are rare and those inexperienced are proved to do mistakes and so they lose often , the wise idea would be to first gain enough experience before putting your hard earned money to trade .

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my bro, generally I clearly think yes its right that there are a lot of common mistakes that beginners should avoid. But in my opinion, the main mistake they should avoid is setting too high leverages. This act will swallow you alive as it can blow off your account. Forex is too risky so you might as well take necessary actions to avoid losing in this kind business.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many traders in Forex have experience in loss, example me and my friend trading since 2013 but until now we have no success experience in trading and until know we have loss, we need good experience to get success and gain good money.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 491 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)