+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 997 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Thread: Mistakes to avoid for beginners.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ho ya koi or business ho. Jo log new hoty hen wo zada mistakes kerty hen or isi terha se forrex trading me bhi jo new log hoty hen wo zada mistakes kerty hen jiss ki waja se unko zada loss hota ha. Isi liy apko zroorat hoti ha acha kam kerny ki or zada mehnat ki zrort hoti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonia1122 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad1214 (2018-09-04), QamarXulqi (2018-09-04)

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some mistakes that beginners will avoid here are unrealistic expectations about profits, lack of trading plans, lack of discipline, excessive leverage, hold back positions for too long, ignore the impact of spreads on trading, don't think about losing and that's all for beginners. You are right, maximum beginners in dealing with currencies lose their capital due to lack of understanding and competitive transaction mindset. The foreign exchange industry is the most dangerous financial industry in the world so here investors take trade very carefully and based on research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to javhida For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-05), QamarXulqi (2018-09-04), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15 has a reputation beyond repute ah15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,387 Times in 1,780 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it always happens like this , and it is caused by lack knowledge and also they do not understand for what should they do in there
    i think the best solution for it that they have to back to learn from the basic and fix them one by one,
    and as you wrote here, i make underline for point number 1, i think when they make a mistake and it means that they have already increase their knowledge and experiences and then they can learn it as well as they can..

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ah15 For This Useful Post:

ba33 (2018-08-31), FA148P (2018-08-31), FM1881 (2018-08-31), FM2127 (2018-08-31), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-04), PAK786 (2018-08-31), SA148P (2018-08-31), Unregistered (4)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the worst mistakes I want to mention here for beginners to avoid is that they must always keep targets for themselves in the market. they cannot go without targets who do not know when to enter the market and when to leave it. if they do, they will be confused to close open positions which will cause losses. we have made a lot of mistakes in the forex market if we make this type of error again and again then we may suffer losses at any time in the forex market we only need to control these mistakes to win here very good profit on the forex market we always have to keep believing self.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, from some of you are saying that for a newbie trader, you should pay attention you give, I so remember when I first trade, I just use a feeling for the transaction, and finally a very big loss, and this I am learning to be successful in forex.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are very right because the more we can discipline ourselves, the more we get the best advantage of the forex market because the discipline of forex traders never trade with fear and never trade with greed so I think the best way to benefit from the market is to learn how become a discipline in the market. New traders usually cannot be disciplined in controlling their emotions, making emotionally ordered decisions are usually without analysis in advance, and they are usually aware of mistakes when they make a loss order, but that kind of thing is often repeated in trading, it takes enough time to turn into a disciplined trader.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to karwa For This Useful Post:

Amir151 (2018-09-23)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the mistakes I often make is lack of discipline and lack of patience. I often experience in every trade. sometimes I also want to make big profits without thinking about what steps I should take. but I'm lucky many friends like you always remind me and make me aware.
    New traders usually cannot be disciplined in controlling their emotions, making emotionally ordered decisions are usually without analysis in advance, and they are usually aware of mistakes when they make a loss order, but that kind of thing is often repeated in trading, it takes enough time to turn into a disciplined trader.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan bhi her koi ghalati kertya hai lakin main na ja din tk jo sab sa zayda mistajke note ki hai wo ya hai ka koi b acha trder kbi kise main lach nhi kerta haio or duusray nuber per wo iss main apna ffull time spend nhi kertay

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

sufiyan22 (2018-08-29)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most dangerous mistake made by most traders that they start their business on Forex without having enough knowledge and experience about this business. Unfortunately most of the new-born traders are so careless about their learning and they become so impatient to get money as soon as possible. As a result 90% of newborn traders in Fore have failed in this business.
    most beginners are a good way to mistake income ideas. so they reduce their money. I am also popular with you that you publish errors taken by novice individuals. This error 10 must avoid them from managing the forex job market to benefit from here.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for me I really think the best way to avoid mistakes in forex trading is to learn how to be a very disciplined trader because if you lack discipline then you will always trade with fear, trading with greed and trading emotions will always be your trade try to be a good forex trader and discipline in another to make a profit. there is no discipline for traders if they are truly disciplined I must believe that they will really avoid many bad things happening to their account because discipline is too important for all traders in their trading lives...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 997 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 552 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (51)