+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Study Moving Averages!

Banned shahedtalukdar is an unknown quantity at this point shahedtalukdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always remain confused about using moving averages.. Some use SMA while some other use EMA.. there are even some traders who use different moving averages like weighted or something like this..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoukat654 is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat654's Avatar
    Thanks
    in this this study is necessity thing. ndicators are to follow the price movements that are causing frequent indicators are sending a false signal that you are the MA users in demanded .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raza9 is an unknown quantity at this point raza9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving evrage jab hota hi jb trade oper ho ya neche or ye es baat ko show krta hi ke ham ab sell per
    start karean ya buy per start karean kion ke moving evrage ke bagear ham trade ko nahi samajh sakte.

Senior Member edwardoJ is an unknown quantity at this point edwardoJ's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving averages are good, no doubt about it, but what indicator a trader uses must compliment his trading style. I learned about basic patterns on the profiforex website and then I tried out which indicator fit my style of trading.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jasiminbd View Post
    User me said, why even difficult to understand certain signals, you must have enabled the observation too much moving average indicator that a desired result usually the price indicator moves sent the inappropriate signal indicators.
    followed the movements of prices which are at the origin of the indicators frequently send a false signal which you are the users think that it is difficult to understand why the indicator of moving average could be thus the indicators

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    User me said, why even difficult to understand certain signals, you must have enabled the observation too much moving average indicator that a desired result usually the price indicator moves sent the inappropriate signal indicators.

Banned yogeshjpr is an unknown quantity at this point yogeshjpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    i advice that moving averages in the most important and well know indicator so my expect that in other for me to get the very best price of the market i just have to keep making use of the moving average and i think the moving average is the best i can always give out...

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The page weblink you've given is not available. However, shifting earnings indicate industry activity in better way than any other signs. SMA is my preferred shifting regular signal, by using it a investor can locate whether industry is unpredictable or in trend; as ADX refers to it as well. Ichimoku is another great signal for its shifting regular sections. In my view, ichimoku is only self satisfying signal.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is one of the most famous and workable indicator available on mt4 forum. this indicator really help you to determine the trend of any currency pair or commodity.

Senior Member rony71 is an unknown quantity at this point rony71's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe the fact with your information, i also want to use shifting regular because it gives good indication some times and this indication can use new investor quickly because knowing the shifting regular is very easy one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)