+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Study Moving Averages!

Senior Member andriarto is an unknown quantity at this point andriarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is easy to understand and I think just based on support and resistant, and therefore as an indicator beginner like me it is easy for me to understand

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshi is on a distinguished road roshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving avg sharu sy traders ka khas tool raha hai.
    mn forex mn scalping ko ziada psand krta hn or mn scalping moving avg lga k krta hn.
    5,15 or 30 minute k time fram k liye alag alag MA lga leta hn or phir us k bad apni strategies k hisab sy scalping krt hn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    moving threader ek bhot acha indicater ha ya market men zaida faida data ha moving everg aisa indecater ha jis ko bhot asani sy sub chala sakty hen

Junior Member wb1989 is an unknown quantity at this point wb1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moving average is a very good indicator for me i use it in my strategy
    and i think there are many other indicators based on it

Senior Member cmdabduljalil is an unknown quantity at this point cmdabduljalil's Avatar
    Thanks
    My main question is one of the moving average is used. Why ... I was always confused about how to use a running average. Ema SMA used for other purposes. Using the following weighted average or moving like that, and there are even some business. The Fibonacci sequence, such as the number of psychologists was 50, 100 and 200 are used in many businesses, I'm talking about time. We are really so, how should we deal with?

Banned kuku9088 is on a distinguished road kuku9088's Avatar
    Thanks
    This the best indicator which i am using and this help us what is current position of volumes and what is expected next. Always read carefully moving average.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i just using one moving average it is expoinental moving averagae 60 i plot it in 1 minute chart also daily chart also h4 chart because it would eb good formula to see it performly in chart and when the price hit it would be retrace for a moment

Senior Member bossjub is an unknown quantity at this point bossjub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WHen you are trading in the market just make sure that you are having the best indicators in the market that you can trade with that is the best way to make sure that you are having the best 'moving average' ...ThaNk YoU

Senior Member waqar6091 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar6091's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello guys about your post i think that Moving average is one of the old and traditional indicator and it can be used in a number of ways to make it count for out trading. I am also using moving averages in my system and it is very effective specially the Exponential moving average crossover system.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Senior Member monali is an unknown quantity at this point monali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course shifting averages are incredibly very good with Pick the up coming path in the industry along with My partner and i applied the idea around my technique of buying and selling although there are various settings along with all the technique for which often generally there averages with the different averages, nevertheless the ideal you i recognize is actually fifty-five along with two hundred.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)